Nineteen

It was very hard for Liz to wrap her head around everything that had happened to her son in the past six months. It was even harder for her to try and explain it to the rest of their family. Everyone accepted Michael and Willow since they had became Luke's everything.

Some nights Luke would wake up from a nightmare, shaking and crying. All the nightmares were the same, Dr.Xander somehow finding them and their baby. Every time that'd happen Michael would be there to wake Luke up, cradling Willow in his arms. He'd push her against Luke's chest and Luke would immediately cuddle the baby to himself while leaning his head against Michael's shoulder.

A month had passed and Luke and Michael were still daddies in training. Liz was always there to help, showing them how much formula to put in the bottle or how to properly swaddle her. She was patient with the young boys, but it didn't really bother her, she was just glad to have like home.

Even if he didn't come home perfectly in tact and brought two more people with him, the way she looked at it was that she had two more people to love.

Michael was like another member of the family, he tried to help out as much as he could with everything and was glad that the Hemmings weren't like the people he'd seen on the news that hated hybrids and treated them awful.

Even Ben and Jack were treating Michael like family, he was like another little brother to torment. When ever Ben was over he'd greet Michael with a flick on his he coyote ears and laugh when they'd flinch and fold over. Jack had a thing for pulling Michael by his tail. In the mornings Michael was always fighting Luke for who'd get to use the bathroom first and every morning Jack would show up and pull Michael away by his tail, tripping Luke so he could get in first.

Michael didn't mind the teasing, it made him feel like family and like he belonged. When he wasn't with Willow and Luke (which was rare) he was with Liz, she was really coming to be the mother he never had.

There was nothing Michael missed about the facility, not a thing. It wasn't until he was actually out and enjoying the outside world that he realized how truly awful it was in the facility. It may just be the coyote side of him, but he loved being outside and couldn't wait until Willow was old enough to go out so he could play with her in the crunchy brown and orange leaves of fall and the bright green grass of summer.

Right now all he could do was bundle Willow up in cute little sweaters that Liz had bought and walk around the park with Luke, pushing her in a a stroller.

They always made sure that she had tiny little baby beanies on to conceal her ears from any passers by. Michael of course wore a hat too and found a comfortable way to tuck his tail inside his pants, he was surprised when people walked by him like he was just another human, no one even thought of the possibility that he could be a hybrid.

Except one person.

Cliffhangerrrrrr it's not a bad one though I promise.

I love you guys stay fluffy and thank you for the early birthday wishes :)