Three

New cover by MediumMix, thank you babe :)

Luke was on his way to work. It was early and the weather wasn't very well to be riding a bike, but he was. The navy hood of his jacket was pulled up over his blonde hair in attempt to protect him from the heavy drops of rain drizzling down.

With his headphones blasting music on full volume through his ears he didn't hear the vehicle approaching him. The driver of the large, black SUV sped up and veered in front of Luke.

"Shit!" Luke yelled as he attempted to pull the handle breaks and turn at the same time.

His front tire collided with one of the SUVs and his bike skidded oddly, causing his head to slam into the side-view mirror. He was knocked out immediately, his body slumping forward onto the handle bars.

The drivers car door opened and slammed closed. A large man walked around the front of the car and examined Luke's unconscious body.

"Hm, my job just got easier." He mumbled as he slapped Luke on the cheek to make sure he was out. He wrapped an arm around Luke's torso and pulled the boy up, opening the backseat and tossing him in.

-

"I said a female! Are you deaf?" Dr.Xander snapped as he stood beside the table that the guard, Donny, had placed Luke on.

"I could have sworn you just said human, not male or female. I'm sorry Doctor I didn't know you wanted a specific gender."

"Well, how am I suppose to mate two males?" Dr.Xander said sarcastically.

Donny shook his head and looked down at Luke. The boy began to stir from his sleep, his hand instinctively lifting to touch the bump forming on his head.

"What should I do with him?" Donny asked.

"Leave him, I'll use him as a lab rat." Dr.Xander shrugged.

"What about the coyote?"

"Let's see how my experiments go with this boy first."

"Where am I?" Luke groaned.

The doctor shooed Donny out the room and grabbed a tranquilizer. "Don't worry about it." Dr.Xander said, shoving the needle in Luke's neck.

Luke gasped as the cool liquid shot through his system, then he was out. Dr.Xander called in a few attendants to help him move the unconscious boy to one of his labs.

The attendants removed Luke's clothes and hooked his body up to several different machines while Dr.Xander planned his experiments. He was gonna find a way to create another coyote hybrid.

-

Michael was still shaken from what happened with the girl the day before. He didn't even get to ask the girl her name before she was being carried out just as soon as she was brought in.

He wasn't looking forward to having to 'mate' with someone he didn't know. The boy didn't know a lot about mating or sex, but from watching the tv in his room he knew that sex was something you done with someone you loved.

Love was something else he knew nothing about. It was something he watched happen in movies and tv shows. He thought love was something fictional that just happened on tv, he knew love would never happen for him.

He'd never ventured outside of the facility or had contact with anyone other than his attendants. Even when he went outside there was never a single person around his age to be seen.

Michael was currently sitting in bed, staring at the dinner his attendant had brought him. It was just a frozen microwave dinner that didn't look remotely appetizing. He wasn't hungry anyway.

The door clicked open and Michael's right ear perked up as he lifted his chin off of his knee. His eyes landed on Sandra, an attendant that had been promoted to Dr.Xander's assistant. She was pushing a small cart and pulling an IV pole. Michael never liked her, she wasn't nice like his usual attendant and his old one.

"Hello, wolf boy."

I'm not a wolf.

"The doctor needs a few DNA samples from you." She walked towards the bed where he sat. "Blood and semen."

Michael's eyes widened as she pulled out a needle and cotton balls. She dabbed one of the cotton balls with alcohol and motioned for the boy to uncurl his body.

Michael obediently scooted towards the edge of the bed and rolled up the sleeve of his sweater. Sandra wiped at a spot on his arm and picked up the needle. Michael clenched his eyes shut and bit down on his bottom lip as she stuck it in his arm and drew the needed amount of blood, he felt a little weak watching his blood fill the small bag attached to the pole.

"Okay, that's all." She said, pulling the needle out of his forearm. The plastic cup was placed on his his bedside table. "Take your time with this and buzz when you've filled the cup."

She grabbed the handle of the cart and pulled the IV pole back to the door. "And you better eat your dinner or you'll get light headed."

Michael nodded, keeping his eyes trained on the floor. The door clicked and knew that she'd removed her key card.

That was weird. They've never taken from me.

I love this book like I want to work on it all the time ugh

Luketha is here now yayyy. What weird shit is Xander gonna do to him tho ooo

I never mentioned it but Xander is pronounced like Zander in case you didn't know

Okay I love you guys bye :)
-autumn