Ten

For a few days no one came and bothered the two boys other than the attendant that brought food. Everything was fine, Luke and Michael were beginning to bond and get to know each other.

Luke was beginning to show symptoms that he was in fact pregnant. He was feeling nauseous and didn't want to each much throughout the day. The attendant would shake her head when she returned to collect their trays. She was used to Michael not eating much, he was picky. But Luke needed to eat to give nutrients to the baby.

"Luke, if you don't start eating more I'm going to have to tell Dr.Xander." She warned.

Luke scoffed and rested his chin on the heel of his palm, turning back to face the tv. Michael looked at Luke out the corner of his eye and sighed.

"Tell him that this thing he put in me makes me feel sick all day and that's why I'm not eating."

The attendant rolled her eyes and clicked out of the room. Michael scooted closer to Luke and bumped shoulders with him.

"What?" Luke tilted his head to the side and looked at the boy.

"I-I know you don't re-really want-t to, but you sh-should e-eat." Michael mumbled, his right ear flicking as he heard himself stutter. "It'll onuh-ly make you f-feel wor-worse by n-not eating."

"I know." Luke sighed.

"Plus, it's better for the ba-baby."

"Oh, yeah." Luke muttered, pursing his lips. "The baby."

"I-I'm sor-ry." Michael said quietly. "I kn-know you did-n't want this."

"Michael, it's not your fault. Those scientist freaks did this. You're just as used as I am. What are they even going to do with a baby hybrid?"

Michael shrugged and fiddled with his tail between his fingers. He didn't understand why they needed another coyote. They had him and never bothered to run tests or anything.

"Oh god." Luke groaned. He placed a hand on his stomach and jumped up, running over to the bathroom and puking up the small amount of food he'd eaten.

Michael was right behind him, rushing to rub his back and get a wash cloth. "Thank you." Luke mumbled, taking the cloth from his hand and wiping his mouth.

Michael nodded and returned to the tv, an old movie from the 80's was playing. Michael had seen it many times before, but Luke hadn't so he insisted the boy watch it.

Sometime during the movie Luke had fallen asleep and leaned over onto Michael's shoulder. The older boy paid no mind and just continued watching the movie until the door clicked and Dr.Xander came walking in.

"Oh, I see you two are making friends." He raised his eyebrows.

Luke stirred, but didn't wake, and just pressed his face against Michael's neck.

"S-Sleeping." Michael mumbled, pointing to Luke.

The doctor nodded and walked over, looking down at the sleeping boy. "Well, he needs his rest. When he wakes up hit the call button. We need to run some tests and check on his vitals."

Michael glanced at Luke from the corner of his eye and nodded.

"I'm gonna leave these," He pulled a bottle of pills out and shook them. "They'll help with his nausea. He needs to take one every morning."

"O-Okay. I-I'll tell him."

Dr.Xander walked into the bathroom and placed the pills on the counter next to a few other thing he's prescribed Luke, prenatal vitamins and such.

"I guess I'll be going." He said, walking towards the door. "Oh, and Michael, work on that stutter. You're eighteen. It was cute when you were little, but it's not anymore."

"Y-Yes ss-sir." Michael muttered, his face burnt red as he looked down at his tail.

-

When Luke woke up he began immediately sputtering apologies to Michael because he had managed to somehow wrap himself entirely around the other boy. Michael just laughed and shook his head, telling him he didn't mind.

"D-Doctor br-brought medi-medicine." Michael mumbled. "For n-nausea."

"Thank god." Luke said, "I can't stand feeling sick all the time."

"He-He also sa-said to call f-for a check up."

"Great." Luke rolled his eyes.

Michael didn't say anything, he just leaned back on the side of the bed and chewed on his lip.

"L-Luke?"

"Yeah?" Luke hummed.

"D-Do you think m-my st-stutter is ba-bad?"

Luke frowned his eyebrows knitting together as he turned to look at the other boy. He was staring down at his lap, playing with his fingers. Insecurity over the topic evident.

"It doesn't bother me." Luke shrugged.

"D-Doctor Z-Xander said-said th-"

"Don't listen to that prick. You talk fine Michael." Luke cut him off. "If it bothers you though I can try and help you get rid of it."

"Really?" Michael asked, hopeful.

"Yeah," Luke smiled. "My cousin had a speech impediment growing up and got over it. I know you can."

"Th-Thank you." Michael smiled, a blush rising and his eyes crinkling a little.

"You're cute." Luke chuckled.

Filler thing blah I promise things will get interesting soon

Love you guys :)