Four

Weeks went by, Luke remained asleep as Dr.Xander continued to experiment and operate on his body.

The doctor tried several different methods in attempt to create another coyote hybrid like Michael. All of which included injecting Luke with Michael's blood (which done nothing since Michael's blood type is O negative), when everything failed he was ready to give up until he stumbled upon something while studying the young boys body.

"He has a uterus." The doctor mumbled. A nurse/attendant assisting him turned and gave him a confused and mortified look. The doctor shook his head and pointed to an x-Ray picture he took. "Right there."

"That's impossible."

"Rare, yes. Impossible, no." Dr.Xander said, staring at the X-ray with a smile.

-

It'd been over a month since Michael had been bothered with the thought of having to mate and reproduce with a stranger for the sake of his breed. Not a day went by that he wasn't worried with the thought of Dr.Xander dropping another girl in his room.

The fluffy-tailed boy was sitting on his bed, a game show playing on the tv. His eyes were trained on the small, rectangular window close to the ceiling.

All Michael could see from the angle he sitting at was a small sliver of the blue sky. He sighed, wishing he could go outside whenever he wanted. It had become rare that an attendant would take him out, he used to go out almost everyday as a child. He loved being outside, maybe it was the wild animal side of him that caused him to love the outdoors so much.

He climbed up and stood on the top of his mattress, grabbing the sill of the window and pulling himself up more. His eyes peaked over the wall and he could see the woods outside. It was itching at his insides to get out there.

There was a clicking sound coming from the door and Michael immediately dropped down, landing on his knees. Acting quickly he shuffled around so it looked like he'd been planted watching tv instead of staring out the window.

The door flew open harshly and Michael jumped in surprise when an unfamiliar person came barging in the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

Michael's breath stopped in his lungs. The boy who barged in was gorgeous, he looked a little weak and tired but he was still gorgeous nonetheless.

Michael was confused when he took in the boys appearance, a hospital gown. The boys eyes widened in surprise when he noticed Michael sitting on the bed.

"W-Who are y-you?" Michael stuttered out, gulping once the question was asked.

"Luke," The boy mumbled, taking in the ears and tail attached to Michael's body. He'd heard of hybrids before, but he'd never seen one up close. He was always told that they were vile and disgusting creatures. But, looking at the coyote hybrid in front of him he had to disagree with everything he'd been told. "Who are you?"

"Michael." His right ear fell flat against his hair, resembling the way his left one always looked.

"Michael," Luke mumbled, testing the name out for himself. "Michael, I need your help."

Confusion flashed across Michael's face as he stared at the blonde boy in front of him. "H-how?"

"I don't know where the hell I am, but I'm scared. I just woke up in some type of operating room with a freaky old geezer congratulating me on something. I stole a keycard from a nurse ladies jacket when she left the room and ran like hell as soon as I was left alone. Please, tell me where I am and why I here if you know."

Michael shook his head, wide eyed. "I-I don't know why y-you're here. B-but this is a s-special facility for hybrids."

The blonde boys eyes widened as he slapped a hand on the top of his head, feeling for any new attachments. He sighed in relief when all he felt under his hair was his scalp, which was oily from not being washed in a long time.

"If this is a hybrid facility why am I here?"

Michael shrugged, shaking his head at the same time. Luke groaned and ran a hand over his face.

"Attention staff, a test subject has escaped. Be on the look out for a young male, roughly six foot and blonde." A voice boomed over the intercom.

"That's me, oh go they're looking for me. Michael you have to hide me. I don't know what they want from me or why in here." Luke's eyes began to water in panic, his voice cracking and shaky.

Michael's mouth opened and closed several times as he tried to get her his thoughts. He didn't know this boy, what if he got Michael in trouble? Luke whined and something in Michael's mind clicked, telling him he had to do something.

"O-Open the door and take the card out. They'll know you're in here if you leave it out there. The door will a-automatically lock."

Luke nodded and gently turned the handle, he poked his head out and scanned the empty,dull hallway. The card was snatched out and he quickly shut the door and leaned his bare back against the cool wood.

Michael just stared at the boy a for a few seconds. His hair was a mess and his skin was pale. He had the bluest eyes Michael had ever seen. Michael never found anyone attractive except celebrities he'd seen on tv, but he certainly was finding Luke to be very attractive.

"I'm kinda naked under this gown, do you have some clothes I could borrow?"

Michael nodded and climbed off his bed and walked towards the dresser positioned by the bathroom. He pulled out a t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants and held them out to the boy who was still pressed against the door.

Luke let out a heavy breath and walked towards Michael. "Thank you." He mumbled, taking the clothes. Michael nodded and pointed at the open bathroom door.

Luke was about to walk in when a click coming from the door made him stop and look at Michael with wide eyes. Michael gasped and pushed Luke in, pulling the door closed as soon as the boy was inside.

"Michael?" Sandra poked her head in the room. Her eyes moved around until they landed on the boy. He was still clutching the doorknob with wide eyes. "Oh, there you are. I'm sure you heard the announcement. Well, the boy we're looking for hold the fate of there ever being another coyote hybrid bedsides yourself. If you see him come in here tell us immediately."

Michael nodded and swallowed hard. Sandra gave him a fake smile and left, the click of her keycard being removed caused him to release a sigh of relief.

He pushed the door open again and Luke was standing there staring at his reflection. He had the hem of the borrowed shirt lifted up revealing his abdomen. A confused frown was settled on his lips as he stared at the pink line sliced across the lower part of it.

"What the hell did they do to me?" He mumbled.

Ehhh I kinda rushed this chapter and I haven't looked over it for errors but I wanted to update.

Muke have met yayyy

I'm so glad a lot of you like this story because I love it 😁

Love you guys bye :)

-autumn