Two

At eight am an attendant slid their key card into Michael's door and entered the room quietly. She crept over to Michael's bed and sat his breakfast down on the bedside table.

"Michael, wake up." Her voice was gentle as she shook the boys shoulder gently.

Michael was treated differently than the other hybrids Dr.Xander had taken into custody. He was raised in the facility by a certain attendant and she babied him up until her time working for Dr.Xander was up and she retired. She left good notes on Michael to the woman taking her place to be sure he was properly taken care of.

The bushy tailed boy cracked his eyes open and yawned quietly. His body unraveled from the tight ball he slept in and sat up.

"Good morning, dear." The lady smiled, "brush your teeth and eat your breakfast. Dr.Xander will stop by later with a female for you to mate with."

Michael's eyes widened as he stared at his hands. He nodded and waited for her to leave before he made his way over to the bathroom attached to his room. He brushed his teeth and returned to the breakfast beside his bed. Toast and eggs.

After eating his breakfast he sat in the floor in front of the tv and watched the news. Four hybrids were discovered living in an abandoned building downtown. They were starving a beaten. The anchorwoman said they tried to escape from authorities and got shot down.

Michael shook his head and changed the channel. Michael thought he had it good where he was, outside of the facility his kind were being tortured and killed because they weren't accepted. In the facility he had people bringing him meals and making sure he was always healthy.

He was oblivious to the awful things happening outside of his room.

The click of a key card in the door gathered Michael's attention from the sitcom he'd changed the channel to. Dr.Xander stepped in and pulled the door wide open.

"Bring her in, boys."

Suddenly two men carrying a young girl, one holding her legs and the other supporting her torso, barged in. They sat her on Michael's bed and walked back out of the room.

Michael was in shock, his eyes were wide and darting from the unconscious girl in his bed to Dr.Xander standing by the door.

Whatishappeningwhatishappeningwhatishappening

"Michael, this is who we've brought to mate you with." Dr.Xander spoke. "She should wake up soon, get acquainted with her and mate."

Mate with her? I don't even know her!

Dr.Xander pulled his card out the door and left, leaving Michael with the random girl passed out in his bed.

Michael crawled over to the bed and peaked over the edge at the sleeping girl. She had short brown hair and a pale complexion. She didn't look healthy.

Suddenly her eyelids flew open revealing two dull grey eyes. Michael jumped back and slid against the wall with his knees to his chest and his tail wrapped around his ankles.

The girl sucked in a deep breath like she had been held under water and clutched her chest. Michael was scare, he didn't know what to do. He was scared to approach her incase she lashed out at him, but he was also scared that something serious was wrong with her.

Thinking quickly Michael scrambled over to the door where a call button was, he rarely used it unless it was an emergency. He reached up the wall and slammed his palm down on it.

In seconds several people came barging in the room. Usually only an attendant or Dr.Xander came, but now that there was a female in there they knew something must be wrong. An attendant rushed over to Michael who was cowered down against the wall while Dr.Xander and a guard ran to check on the shaking girl gasping for air.

"She's having an asthma attack." Dr.Xander said, grabbing the girls shoulders in attempt to calm her down. "I told you to get a healthy one, you imbecile!"

The guard shook his head and picked the girl up in his arms. "What do we do Doctor?"

"There's nothing we can do." Dr.Xander said over the girl struggled gasps for breath. "We don't have the equipment to save her."

She's gonna die.

The guard hung his head and carried the girl out as she continued to struggle to breathe.

"Sandra," Dr.Xander sighed. "Donny is out I search of more hybrids isn't he?"

The woman standing beside Michael nodded.

"Good, I'll send him a message to get another female." Dr.Xander rubbed the back of his hand against his forehead. "Maybe he'll get a human capable of surviving more than five minutes here."

Luke's coming in the next chapter yayyyyyyy

Poor random girl that died.

I honestly don't know I guess this was like a filler because I wanted to update but didn't want to rush the muke

Okay love you guys bye comment and stuff :)