Six

Second update for the day yay

<talk of male pregnancy and uteruses and stuff>

[unedited again sorry I'm a lazy fuck]

Luke was snatched up and taken, kicking and screaming, to Dr.Xander's office. Michael watched in horror when a large man grabbed Luke by his waist and slung him over his shoulder.

When Dr.Xander was notified that they'd found Luke relief washed through him. He left the pens where he was checking up on a bunch of young canine hybrids to see about the boy.

Luke was sitting in an uncomfortable leather chair, two large hands places on his shoulders to make sure he didn't try to leave. Dr.Xander walked in and sat across from him at his desk, looking over Luke's attire and noticing the drying soup stains on the white t-shirt.

"What is your name?" The doctor asked, leaning his elbows on his desk.

You kidnapped me and you don't even know my fucking name, Luke thought.

"Luke." He muttered.

"Well, Luke, where have you been?"

"He was found in the coyote's room." The large man hold Luke down spoke up.

"Ah, Michael. Isn't that funny?" Dr.Xander chuckled.

"Why is that funny?" Luke squinted his eyes.

Dr.Xander thought for a minute, planning how he wanted to tell the boy sitting in front of him. He twirled a pen between his fingers and cleared his throat.

"Luke, were you aware that you were born with a female reproductive system?"

Luke's face scrunched up, confused. "What the hell are you talking about?" He questioned.

"While looking over your body we found that you have a uterus." Dr.Xander explained, laying the pen down. "You are capable of getting pregnant and carrying a child."

"What the fuck? You're lying. I'm a boy that's impossible."

"Why would I lie to you?" The doctor smiled. "It's not impossible. It's an embryological accident at the time of embryonic formation, you were born with a uterus."

<i totally copied that from some article online bc I actually done research on this shit>

Luke was stunned, he stared blankly at the man in front of him with his mouth agape. He was confused because he is a fucking boy. He has the penis to prove it.

"Now, just because you were born with one doesn't mean that it was working properly, otherwise you would have been experiencing menstruations symptoms." Dr.Xander explained.

"What have you done to me," Luke yelled, struggling against the larger mans grip. "What is this?!" He snatched the shirt he was wearing up, revealing the scar stretched across his stomach.

"Calm down, Luke." Dr.Xander spoke, his voice calm. "Now, like I said, your reproductive system wasn't quite working so we went in and fixed things so it would work."

"What are you saying?"

"We made it so you're capable of carrying a child."

"Why would I ever need to carry a child? I'm a boy!" Luke was yelling again.

"Well, that's where we step back into the topic of Michael. You met Michael, he's obviously a rare creature. He's so rare that we haven't been able to find another coyote hybrid like him." The older man explained. "That's were you come in."

"Are you saying that you want me to give birth to a hybrid baby?!" Luke snapped.

"Precisely!" the doctor smiled. "We've already inseminated you with the sperm we collected from Michael around a month ago, so we just need to have you tested to see if you are in fact pregnant."

Pregnant.

Pregnant.

Pregnant.

P r e g n a n t.

"PREGNANT?" Luke screamed, thrashing around in the guards grip. "YOU FUCKING INJECTED ME WITH ANOTHER GUYS JIZZ? YOU POSSIBLY IMPREGNATED ME?"

"Calm down, Luke." Dr.Xander spoke calmly.

By now Luke had furious tears rushing down his face. Finally realizing he didn't stand a chance against the larger guard he went limp in the mans arms and slumped down into the chair.

"Why me?" Luke cried, "Why did you have to pick me? Why not a girl?" he felt awful for even suggesting they pick someone else, he wouldn't wish this on anyone.

"Luke, this is a gift." The man reached across his desk and pat Luke on the shoulder. "It's as if you were born to do this. You're helping us produce another creature as rare as Michael."

"I was not born for this. I was born with a set of balls." Luke snapped.

The doctor groaned and rested his forehead against his palm. "I'm done speaking with him. Get him out."

"Where do I take him?" the guard asked.

Dr.Xander thought for a minute, he didn't want him thrown in with his other test subjects. He was too special for that.

"Put him with Michael."

"Yes, sir."

Rooming Michael and Luke together huh 👀

Some serious shit soon to come watch out it's gonna get good I'm excited

Love you guys :)