Sixteen

Woooooh.

I feel like I rushed Luke's pregnancy but there's not much you can write about since they're locked in a room 24/7 and I didn't want this to mainly focus around him being pregnant like, I got plans y'all

Escaping was easier than they thought it'd be.

The keycard Luke had found and hidden was used to get them out of the room after lights out. Michael followed Luke down the empty and dimly lit corridors to the nursery where they, once again, used the key card to slip in and grab their baby, along with a few essentials like diapers and formula.

When they got to the front the receptionist was already gone, it was past midnight though, and the security usually stay around the caged areas.

They just walked out the front door.

Without a doubt their escape had definitely been filmed, but they didn't care. Luke was sure he'd never told them his last name and they didn't know where he lived. Michael would just stick with Luke and everything would be okay.

As soon as they were outside Luke breathed a sigh of relief and pulled the blanket covering the baby ore over her face to shield her from the cool breeze. "C'mon." H whispered, flicking his head forward. "We can't waste time."

Michael nervously nodded, shifting the pillow case full of clothes and baby stuff to his shoulder.

After following the road for a few hours the baby that had been silently sleeping started to whimper and cry. Michael was stepping closer to Luke's side, pressing himself against the younger boy in an instant, a concerned look across his face as he stared down at the infant.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

Luke frowned and rocked his arms a bit. "I don't know." He mumbled. "Are you hungry, baby?"

She just continued to cry as Luke shushed her while still rocking his arms and swaying, her chubby little face turning a shade of red.

"Luke," Michael whined, worried.

"I-I don't know what's wrong." Luke said, nerves growing as she continued to cry. He brought a finger up to her mouth and rested it on her bottom lip, seeing if she would try to suck on it like a bottle, a trick he'd learned from watching his mother babysit neighbor kids.

When she didn't it clicked and he looked up at Michael. "Shit."

"What?" Michael's eyes widened. "What's wrong?!"

"I bet she's shit her diaper."

"Oh," Michael sighed, "We got diapers."

"Yeah," Luke nodded. "Let's uh, go in the woods to change her. I don't know why but I feel like we'd all be safer from getting caught there."

So they strayed from the road and down into the wooded area where they found a decent space to lay down a blanket and change the diaper. Luke unwrapped the little burrito fold his baby was in and Michael pulled a diaper and some wipes they took from the nursery out of the pillowcase.

Luke scrunched his nose up and undone the little flaps on the side. His face twisted up in disgust as he pulled the diaper down and the smell filled his senses. Michael looked away and giggled, causing Luke to snap his head in his direction.

"She's only three days old, how is she already dropping bombs like this?" Luke squeaked, wiping at the baby's bottom with a wipe.

"That's my girl." Michael mumbled, a cheeky smile on his face.

Luke shook his head with a groan and put on a fresh diaper.

"Wanna rest here for a bit?" he asked, rewrapping the baby in her blanket. "We've been walking for about two hours."

Luke pulled the baby into his chest and settled on his butt with his legs crossed. Michael re-tied the pillow case and crawled over to the two.

He smiled and leaned against Luke's side, his cheek rested against the boys shoulder as he looked down at the little baby.

"We haven't named her yet, y'know." Luke mumbled. "I'm sure Dr.Xander just called her 'it'."

"What should we name her?" Michael asked, reaching over and brushing the pad of his thumb on her cheek.

"I don't know." Luke muttered. "We never talked about names."

It was quiet while both boys thought. Luke was trying to think of a name that wasn't used a million times already while Michael was looking around the forest surrounding them.

"What about Willow?" He asked.

"Willow?" Luke tilted his head to the side. "Why that?"

"Well, there's a willow tree over there and there was a willow tree outside my window at the facility that I liked to look at, and I just like the name." He shrugged.

Luke nodded and looked down at the baby. "Willow." He tested the name out. "I like it."

Michael smiled and looked up at Luke, a small smile on his face too.

"She needs a middle name."

"Tree."

"Michael, really?"

Michael laughed and leaned his face against the side of Luke's neck. "You pick the middle name."

"Violet." Luke shrugged. "Willow Violet Hemmings-Clifford."

"That's a lot of names." Michael mumbled. "But, I like it."

Luke nodded with a smile and pressed a kiss to Willow's forehead before turning and doing the same to Michael, a blush flashing across the boys cheeks.

"Willow Violet Hemmings-Clifford." Michael mumbled. "I love her."

aW THE BABY FLUFF

So yeah they out now and trying to find their way to civilization yay

( ͒ ·̫ ͒)Love you guys stay fluffy

-autumn:)