Harry Please Wear Pants While Swimming

Savannah's POV

"Come on, Savannah, it will be good for you!" Liam begged.

"Fine."

Niall and Zayn high fived and Louis and Harry jumped slightly in the air to celebrate as we walked over to the pond.

"So how are we going to do this without getting our clothes wet-" I begin to ask.

"COMMANDO!" In five seconds flat Harry  had his pants and shirt off, so he only had his boxers on. Before he could get any further Zayn covered my eyes and scolded Harry, "Harry, we have a girl here!" I heard a rustle of clothes. When Zayn uncovered my eyes Harry was back into his pants.

"So why are we swimming again?" I asked.

 "It's to help you feel good again," Harry replied.

I'm sure you're wondering why I was so out of it and why I quit drinking water and eating for a couple days. I've been missing home and thinking about how badly my parents are probably missing me. I thought about how Liam and Harry both like me and how I should deal with it. I don't know why, but it was rough. I handle my problems differently, more physically I guess you could say instead of keeping it inside my head. You can normally tell when something is up with me.

My best friend, Kimmy, can. She is the same age as me and loves One Direction also. I bet she's worried about me too. I can't believe I forgot about her! I looked over at Niall. She loves Niall. Great, now every time I look at Niall I remember Kimmy. I shook my head and sat down near the water. Kimmy always knows what's up with me. She knows who I like, she knows my favorite shops to shop at, she knows my favorite color, my favorite songs, my favorite foods, my least favorite places to be, and lastly she knows my least favorite snacks as do I with her. We met in fourth grade when she transferred to our school. She needed money for lunch and I gave her some. She was so happy and I thought she was really nice. We became best friends and have been inseparable since.

I looked down at the water and was horridfied. This was the first time I've seen my reflection since the day on the ship. I was horrifying. My hair was frizzy and was knotty, it needed to be brushed. I had a cut above my eye, which the blood from it was dried up. I had bruises on my face and legs and arms. My nail polish was chipped off. And the makeup that I put on before the ship sunk was ruined and was wiped off or was spread around on my face. All of a sudden I felt a tug on my foot and I was pulled underneath water. I opened my eyes and saw Harry. He smirked and swam to the surface. I swam up to.

"HARRY!" I screamed.

I walked over and splashed him. He splashed me back. Before we knew it we were in a full out splash battle. Niall joined Harry's team and Liam joined mine.

"Help me, BooBear!" Harry called.

"No help me, Louis!" I yelled over the splashes.

Louis let out a Tarzan battle call and he jumped off a vine he was swinging back and forth on. He landed in the water with a big splash, splashing both teams. 

Liam's POV

- HOURS LATER -

I looked over at Savannah. She was asleep on the ground. She was probably having a nightmare. She was tossing and turning. I got up and walked over to Savannah and put my hand on her shoulder, but she didn't stop. I pulled her into my arms and held her. Soon after she stopped fussing and fell into a deep peaceful sleep. My eyes slowly closed and it went black.

----------------------

Hi amazingness!

I HAVE GREAT NEWS! THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL! *TOSSES COOKIES IN AIR*

COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Also you were introduced to Kimmy, who is played by Lulu Antariksa c:

- Jessica xoxo