Purple Bunnies Live On This Island

Officials are weary. No sign of the pop stars. Their families and fans are losing hope everyday. They will keep the search going for two more weeks.  Now as you can see fans are mourning over their lost and have even set up a memorial for the boys.

Liam's POV

"Why hasn't Savannah eaten or drank anything?" Niall whispered to me.

I shrugged and entered the cave, where Louis and Harry sat near Savannah trying to comfort her. Louis was holding her hand while Harry tried talking to her. 

"Savannah, you need to eat," Harry said calmly in a soothing voice.

"No." Well that was the most we got her to say for the past couple days. I don't understand why she won't eat or drink anything.

"Please, Savannah!" Louis gave her the puppy dog eyes. She shook her head. Louis was in shock that she refused even when he gave her the puppy dog eyes.

"Here I found a banana," Zayn said. He handed the banana to Harry.

"I'm not eating it," Savannah hid her face.

"Fine, but you need to drink something!" I insisted.

"No."

I took a deep breath trying not to get angry.

Savannah's POV

Have you ever just sat in a crowded space, but felt so alone?

I can't honestly say what was wrong with me, but I feel like complete crap. I've had a headache for days and constantly gagging up nothing. I blinked back tears. Everything was fuzzy. I still haven't eaten anything, but a couple grapes that Liam gave me and made me eat and also a little bit of water.

"Savannah are you okay?" Zayn asked concerned. I opened my mouth to reply, but nothing came out. "Liam!"

Liam came running in. "What is wrong, Zayn?"

Liam's POV

"Liam why is there a purple bunny on your head?"

What was she talking about?

"Give me a stick so I can swat it! Zayn, go fetch me a stick!"

Zayn gave me a look, "She thinks I am her servant and that there are purple bunnies living on this island."

"Why?" I asked.

"Zayn, I said fetch me a stick!" Savannah yelled at Zayn.

"I think she is so badly dehydrated that she is having hallucinations," Zayn replied.

She screamed and waved her hand. "There's one on my hand!" I tried not to laugh. There was nothing on her hand. Then she started laughing. "Liam, the purple bunny is eating your hair!"

"I'll be right back with some water from the pond," I said.

I walked out to get some water. I heard a scream and ran back in.

"MONSTER!" Savannah screamed. She pointed to Harry.

"I'm not a monster, Savannah. It's me! Harry!" Harry begged trying to pull her into a hug, but she moved away towards Louis. I raised an eyebrow and walked back out to get the water.

"Liam the purple bunnies like you!" Savannah yelled from the cave.

I smiled to myself and filled a coconut with water. Does this mean that she likes me? I mean hallucinations sometimes have meanings, I think I read that somewhere or am I just thinking that because I want it to be true? I walked back in and handed Savannah the water.

"No, I want the purple bunnies to have the water!" Savannah pouted when I tried to force her to drink the coconut filled with water.

"Ok set it down."

Zayn gave me a weird look. I gave him the just-listen-to-me-and-go-with-it look. He nodded and watched.

"Oh they just love the water!" Savannah gave a huge smile.

"Oh look the bunnies want you to have some too!" I exclaimed. I pointed to the area where I thought the bunnies were.

"You're right!" She said surprised. I would be great with kids.

"Here." Zayn lifted the coconut to her mouth and she took a drink. "Thank you servant Zayn." Savannah smiled.

"Come here." I pulled Savannah into my lap and she fell asleep instantly. Louis and Niall gave me a funny look and Harry frowned and sat with his head in his hands and rubbed his temples.

------- HOURS LATER -------

"Liam?" My eyes snapped open. I must have fallen asleep. The rest of the boys were sleeping also.

"Do you still see purple bunnies?" I asked her.

She gave me a funny look, "No? Are you alright Liam?" She giggled a bit. I smiled and gave her a hug.

She was back.

--------------------------------------------

Hello amazingness!

I'm glad to see you reading this! It's been forever since I've updated D:

But here it is.

I've always wanted to hallucinate. The world seems to be so much jollier and happier to those people. (:

Have a awesome day!(:

- Jessica xoxo