Didn't Your Mum Teach You Not To Play Outside In Storms!

Liam's POV

Where are Harry and Savannah? They've been gone for hours and hours. At least that is what it seems like. Was Savannah having another break down? If she was then I need to be there to comfort her.

"They will be back," Louis patted my shoulder. I nodded and tried to give a reassuring smile. I looked down at the orange I squished. Why did this feeling of jealousy keep coming to me?

Suddenly, thunder echoed through the forest. The first thought that came to mind was Savannah and Harry's safety.

"They are probably on their way back, lad," Louis said, trying to be positive.

I shrugged and looked down. She needed me. I can feel it. Lightning flashed. It was actually really close. Maybe only a few miles away.

"Liam, c'mon we have to take shelter!" Zayn shouted to me.

"Liam!" Niall called.

"Liam, get your butt over here!" Louis sassed, all of a sudden he was next to Zayn.

 I wasn't going anywhere until Savannah comes back.

Savannah's POV

"Um, I think it's this way..." I said unsure. I led Harry in twists in turns.

"Are we going in circles?" Harry asked. I shrugged and pulled more leaves out of our way. "I think we are."

"I'm trying my best!" I complained.

Crack! Lightning touched the ground a couple feet ahead of me. I jumped back, crashing into Harry. We both tumbled backwards together.

"Sorry," I said quietly.

I turned around to see Harry. He looked down. There's that moment again. That moment when I think he's going to kiss me, but he never-

Harry pressed his lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync. Soon rain started to fall. Droplets of rain poured down on us.

Oh my God! I was kissing Harry Styles in the rain! Okay, Savannah, calm down. You have to put your fan girl side to rest. We broke away from the kiss. Harry's face read no regret. Harry was about to lean back down so we could kiss again when another crack of lightning striked near us. We scrambled back up onto our feet and started running.

Liam's POV

"Liam, we've got the spoons!" Louis warned. Ha, they weren't fooling me! They can't possible have spoons out here. "No you don't!" I crossed my arms.

"Okay you got me, but if you don't move you might die or get hurt. Please, I don't want you to get hurt."

"It's too late for that..." I sighed looking down.

Louis looked at me with a confused look. Having Harry and Savannah alone together...that only spells disaster for me. I bet he already made a move on her. I lost my chance. She probably likes him better. I mean he's Harry Styles the heartthrob, and well I'm Liam Payne, Daddy Direction. The one who is supposed to have everything under control. And do I have everything under control? Obviously, not.

I blinked back tears. No, no matter what happened I will be waiting here for them. And if they don't come back in a couple days I will look for them. I'll do whatever I have to do to find Savannah.

Savannah's POV

"Harry, I think I see the pond!" I pointed to an opening in the trees. We both ran towards the opening. We found Liam standing in the rain, covering his face with Louis standing right next to him.

"Hazza!" Louis ran over to Harry and hugged him.

Liam looked up. I gave a small smile and ran over to Liam.

"Didn't your mum teach you not to play outside in storms," Liam whispered in my hair as we hugged. His voice was so comforting against the cold rain.

"Group hug!" Harry shouted running over to Liam and I.

I hate to tell you this, but I kinda missed those group hugs.

----------------------------------------

So how about them waffles, huh huh? Okay no?

So obviously the song on the side is by The Wanted. It fits perfectly with the chapter. So BAM! There it is.

Gif of Liam on the side there looking all sad in such! :(

Have an amazing day!

- Jessica xoxo