Campfire Songs With My Idols

Hey everyone so the song I pictured for them to sing was kinda like 'There's A Camera' song 1D sang for there 'Gotta Be You' video takes. The video is on the side if you don't know what I'm talking about. (:

- Jessica xoxo

Savannah's POV

I looked at the figure sitting next to me. If Louis was over there then who was sitting next to me? My eyes widened. I kicked the figure next to me in the crotch. The figure fell to the ground letting out a groan. 

"Ouch!" The figure yelled out in a British accent.

Wait it's possible to scream in a British accent? Awesome! I could just make out some curls in the dark. Could these be the curls that belong to the bushy haired, Harry Styles?

"Harry?" I asked.

"Mhmm," he replied, obviously still in pain.

I guess I may have kicked him in a rather sensitive spot.

"Hazza!" Louis screamed running over to him.

"Boo Bear!" Harry screamed.

They both hugged. I am witnessing a Larry moment. God bless America or wherever I am right now.

"Well we can't spend time just hugging!" I complained.

"Yes we can!" protested Louis.

Louis came over and hugged me. Harry followed.

"Feel the love!" Louis exclaimed.

"Group hug!" Harry shouted.

 I give a laugh and decided to give them a hug back.

"Where are the others?" I asked Harry after our hug.

"I'm not sure. We kind of got all lost in the crowds. It was quite confusing when the boat was sinking," He replied.

"We need light!" declared Louis.

Harry and I nodded in agreement. We came up with a plan to find fire wood. After finding the fire wood we rubbed rocks together and it created a spark. I would like to thank girl scouts for these lovely survival skills. Soon the spark grew into a blazing fire. We had fire!

"Fire!" screamed Louis.

He did this funny little dance, making Harry and I burst into laughter. We eventually gathered around the fire. Although it was pretty warm  out, it was nice to have a light. Out of nowhere Harry started patting is legs to a beat. After awhile I caught on and started clapping my hands.

"We've got a fire," sang Louis.

"We've got a fire!" declared Harry in the background.

They both kept singing that back and forth it was actually quite catchy. I just continued to clap my hands for the beat for them. Then it came to Louis' solo, "We've got a fire! We can see! We've got a fire!"

I laughed. It was a very detailed solo. The song finally ended and we just sat around the fire enjoying each other's company. 

"So what is your name love?" Harry asked after the song.

"Savannah." I smiled.

"Lovely name!" Louis complemented. 

"I guess," I laughed.

Liam's POV

I found a cave, luckily, and settled down in it for the rest of the night. Hopefully, I will be able to rest. I laid down the cold, rocky floor. I pulled my knees up to my chest and tried to close my eyes. I could hear the forest sounds echo and echo.

Once I had finally managed to close my eyes, my mind wouldn't rest and kept coming back to the girl I had met earlier. If only I knew her name.

Savannah's POV

"I'm not going in there!" I protested.

It was morning and the boys and I have decided to look for the rest of the boys. At least, we hoped they were somewhere on the island.

"Well neither am I!" Louis protested.

We were standing outside a rocky cave near the area I think I lost Liam. It looked damp, dark, and scary. There was no way they were going to get me to go in there!

"Me? I'm not going in there!" cried Harry.

"Fine. None of us are going in there. He's probably not in there anyway," I settled it.

 We continued walking and searching around the cave. There was no sight of Liam. Has he disappeared off the face of the earth you ask? I don't know.

--------------------------------------------

Short chapter! I know sorry guys! I'm also sorry it's been awhile since I've updated! I promise to be more on the dot about uploading since after all it is summer!(:

Have an amazayn summer! Enjoy the pic of Liam and a koala okay! I bet the koala is like, 'Oh my God! I just met Liam Payne.'

- Jessica xoxo