Cave Sweet Cave

**BREAKING NEWS**

"This just in! A ship, The Queen Star, has sunk somewhere near the Bahamas. It is said that the popular boy band 'One Direction' was on the ship. So far there are only three survivors found, none belonging to the band. These survivors include Jacob Hues, Manny Timmons, and Jane Westbrooke. Officials are working on finding everyone, especially, the pop star boys from 'One Direction'. Tune in at six to see if we have found more survivors!"

Savannah's POV

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

If only you saw what I can see,

You'll understand why I want you so desperately,

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,

You don't know,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

Oh oh,

That's what makes you beautiful"

That's all I've been hearing for the last hour. Niall, Harry, and Louis insisted on singing it over and over again saying it would help find Zayn and Liam. Don't get me wrong! It's a dream to have them sing it over and over again live, but it started to get annoying after the first forty minutes.

"Again!" Louis cheered.

I rolled my eyes and tried to block out their singing. I have no clue how long it's been since we have been on the island. We haven't found shelter. We just happen to stumble along food-

"I'm hungry!" Niall pouted, refusing to sing another verse to 'What Makes You Beautiful' and interrupting my thoughts.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Yeah! I want to go home!" Niall added.

"Don't we all?" Harry sighed.

The truth is I don't. I want to stay here with them. All of them. The whole band. Of course, if you were me would you want to leave an island that was only inhabited by you and One Direction? Yeah, I didn't think so.

- HOURS LATER -

"Tah Dah! What should I call him?" Niall asked.

He showed us his 'master piece'. It was a pineapple with a smiley face drawn on it. He drew a smiley face on it with berry juice. Yep, there was certainly something wrong with this kid.

"Name him...Ned!" Louis exclaimed.

"Okay!" Niall smiled. "Hi Ned!" Niall continued to babble to his pineapple.

I tuned out the rest of his strange conversation with his pineapple friend, Ned. We were all bored Louis and Harry were sprawled out on the ground trying to braid palm tree leaves. I, occasionally had to explain to them how to braid.

I began to think in the silence. You know how you have those times where you just zone out, but you're not thinking about anything in particular. My mind zipped around back and forth between different things such as getting out of here. Then my mind would go back to yesterday when Harry almost kissed me. Then it would go to home. Home. I miss it, I have to admit it, but I wouldn't trade these moments with One Direction with anything.