Go follow my friends!

Go follow some amazing friends of mine guys! They're listed below and I know all of them personally.

@lillieok - an amazing girl who write some pretty darn good books.

@Mikky09 - a great friend who is really talented.

@Rileyjaicampbell - surprisingly we met a pool one day and became great friends.

@LaraRara99 - one of the craziest people you will ever meet.

@amazayn_Books - this girl is scary, wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her. XD

@scogh15 - this girl is cute, funny, and adorable. :-)

@startrek007 - this dude is awesome, I love talking to him, it's funny to think that he's on the other side of the world but we talk as though we are face to face. XD

@sillymonkey7 - cool, that's the only word I can think of to describe this girl.

@Sarez88 - this girl can only be described as one thing fashionable.

@Norders - this is a crazy Uni girl, she's awesome and shouldn't ever be messed with when playing full contact soccer.

@unbroken_smile - is one of the prettiest girl that I know, if she had just a little but more self confidence she could probably run the world.

@lethundertwonk - a crazy best friend who is loyal and understanding.

@inaru_grace - a talented and inspirational person.

@Gumibears01 - the greatest friend I know, she's loyal and kind (but only if she likes you).

@JessD123 - I don't know what I'd do without this girl in my life, she's probably one of the only people keeping me from going completely insane.

@KittenCrazy4Eva - wow, I have no words to describe this chick, she's indescribable, go check out her profile.