My Dearest Bro - Happy Birthday

• Dedicat lui Huon - My Little Bro

Dear Huon,

As it is your thirteenth birthday tomorrow I decided I would do something nice for you. So I wrote you this letter and then published it for the world to see.

I can still remember your fifth or sixth birthday party where you hit the bottom of the cake. I can remember you had a crush on Hannah back then and she was the one standing next to you. When you hit the bottom she looked at you waiting for her kiss, when you didn't give her one she started chasing you around the outside of the house. I helped her catch you and she gave you a kiss on the cheek - you were blushing red like a tomato as everyone took their photos. It was such a sweet moment.

But then if we fast forward to your tenth birthday party where you hired out lazer tag guns and insisted on being on your own team again three of us. Sadly dad made Hannah go on your team though you spent the entire game protecting Hannah even though she is entirely capable of taking care of herself.

So I'm wondering what's going to happen today at this party. I'm sure it's going to be something special. And maybe it's going to involve Hannah again?

I love you little Bro. Have a happy birthday and don't beat me up with the knife when it's cake time - your cake looks awesome though! Mum did a spectacular job on it.

Love your awesome big sister (who has spent the morning thinking up an awesome present like this letter). Dammia xoxo <3