Trying To Make You Proud, Dad

People don't realise how much it hurts to have someone you love pretty much tell you that you are far and you don't do enough exercise because you spend all your time in your room trying to catch up on homework and assignments unlike your two little brothers who are always outside riding their bikes. Meanwhile I'm going over my weekly schedule in my head.

Monday - go to school, do as much assignment as you can before you have way to much homework and study stuff over the rest of the week.

Tuesday - go to school. Come home, get ready for cheerleading in an hour. Try to do some work. Go to cheer (5-7pm). Come home, eat, work.

Wednesday - go to school (double sport Wednesday afternoon). Cheerleading at school straight after roll-mark until 5pm. Come home, do some more school work so I don't fail.

Thursday - walk to child are centre on the other side of the school grounds, stay there until 5pm. With run back up to the other side of the school grounds (running uphill the while way) (or I get picked up from outside the child are centre) so I can go home straight away and do some more work so I don't fail year 10.

Friday - go to school, come home. Do more work. Go to little athletics for a while. Come home anywhere between 9:30 and 11:00 pm. Go to bed.

Saturday - wake up (maybe have cheer display today). Do some more assignment. Go for a run later (2km normally). Spend some time writing.

Sunday - spend time with family in the morning. (Maybe mow the lawn today) do some more work so I can pass year 10 this year.

AND THEN I REPEAT THIS EVERY SINGLE WEEK BUT I'M BEING CALLED FAT AND BEING TOLD THAT I DON'T DO ENOUGH EXCERSISE! ARE YOU SEEING MY PROBLEM?

I just want to make my dad proud of me but I can never do anything right. And I swear I do my best but I don't get the best grades and sometimes I just want to curl up in a corner and die because I'm worthless and I can't do anything right. But I keep going on because I try to make dad proud. But so far I don't think it's working.