Thank You Everybody

Hello to all you Randoms from around the world.

I would just like to say thanks for reading my books and looking at my page. Wattpad and all of its stories have inspired me to chase my dream and make writing a career. Recently I spoke to the head of the English department at my school about making writing a career and what I'd have to do to get there. She recommended that I start writing my own stories now, so I told her about my books on here (fanfictions and my own works). She seemed impressed that I had already started writing, but I guess I owe it all to you guys. You're the ones that read my books, and give me the votes, and comments. Really, you Randoms around the globe are the reason that I'm where I am today. Writing books and being what I would call a popular author. If no one else ever reads my books if I ever manage to publish one or more I won't care, because you know what? I'm fourteen and I have more followers, readers, voters, and commenters for my stories and books than what some people who are in their twenties or thirties have. It's an achievement that I'm proud of. So thank you Randoms, everything you do inspires me and encourages me to write more each day.

Zahra Jean