Some of my Pet Peeves

• When you are reading a story and instead of disc tubing something there is only a link to it.

• When someone with really bad body odour sits beside you but they choose the side with the air con blowing towards you.

• Tests. I can handle an assignment but struggle with tests.

• Homework, don't teachers know that we have better things to do with our time?!

• Injuries. They prevent me from doing just about everything (this includes sickness!).

• People who sit there and spoil the movie that you are about to see.

• Waiting for books to come out that take about a year. (Yes, Rick Riordan, I'm looking at you!)

• Reading a book where it is obvious that the author doesn't know about the 'enter' / 'return' button. Or anything useful about grammar and spelling.

• People who go to the movies only to with make out with their girlfriend/boyfriend or play on their phones the entire time.

• When you sit on a seat somewhere and the person who sits beside you wants to share your seat as well as theirs. Even if they still have heaps of room.

• Bullies. They are the most annoying. I've been bullied at least once a year over the past four years (at least), bullies don't really get to me rather just annoy me. (It was like the one that called me a β*ch to my face. I just asked her (me being very nice) if I looked like a female dog to her. Then I turned and walked away as though it had never happened. Hasn't bullied me since!)

TELL ME SOME OF YOU PET PEEVES IN THE COMMENTS! I LOVE TO HEAR FEOM YOU GUYS, YOU ALWAYS HAVE A COMMET THAT WILL AT LEAST PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE... IF NOT MAKE ME LAUGH RIGHT OUT!