Deeper and deeper

Don't worry I'm not dead. Just busy.

"What if you find your soul mate...at the wrong time?"

― Lauren Kate, Passion

Since the beginning of time,for as long as humans have lived,loved, they have believed in soul mates. That one special person tied to them, corresponded to them in every way, the other half of their soul. What else would justify for the feeling of in-completion, the need to belong. The necessity to scour the earth until you find the matching puzzle piece.

Everyone from the royalty to peasants to serfs has searched. Has looked into the eyes of another wondering is it you? Have I finally found you?

But fate does not intend an lovely path for all. Sometimes, tragedy interferes. Sometimes the evil spirits go out of their way to keep soul mates apart.

But other times the bitterest pill to swallow is the soul mate that would do everything in their power to keep you, to save you. The soul mate who wants to consume you, to share your strength. The soul mate that's tied to you, but you're shackled to them.

Fate dealt Luna a cruel hand of cards. This was one instance where it would be better if soul mates never found each other, but, as always, they were pulled together by black forces.

Choice. The greatest gift in life was choice. If you didn't have choice, you had nothing. You could have all the gold and jewels in the world but if you didn't have any say on how you spent it, then you were as poor as if you had nothing.

Luna was help captive by the idea of choice. She craved choice.

^^^^The Big Black Wolf^^^^

"So what do you like? Sour patch kids or lemon heads?" Micheal asked quizzly as he tapped long fingers against the glass counter.

"Umm sour patch kids I guess." I shrugged not even looking up from inspecting the lime green nail polish on my toes. He sighed and looked at the cashier.

"One pack of sour patch kids, two large cokes, and a medium popcorn. Extra butter please." he said pulling his wallet out of his back pocket. I rolled my eyes crossly at his maleness. What makes him think he had to pay for our snacks and the movie tickets? You're not the only one with money you know?!

I watched the blond, big bosoms cashier give Micheal flirty looked as he handed her the money, choosing to completely ignore the sexy smiles she was giving him. It astounded me how this beautiful boy was so taken with me when he could have any girl he wanted.

He put his hand on the small of my back and led me away from the woman, grumbling under his breath about girls these days couldn't take a hint. Well apparently, guys these days couldn't take a hint either, now could they? Micheal and I settled ourselves into our seats in the dark theater and I tried not to be too aware of how close our arms were. I could literally feel the energy between us buzzing to life, it was almost audible. I was sure he felt it too, it was impossible not to.

The opening credits of the movie came on and Micheal slowly put his big arm around my shoulder. I wanted to throw his arm off me and demand that he never touched again but the only sound that came from me was the gulp that was way too loud. It made me feel better to think the reason I didn't say anything was because I didn't want to hurt his feeling and ruin our 'date.'

Throughout the entire movie Micheal was either stroking my hair,massaging my shoulder, or running his hand up and down my arm. I couldn't concentrate. With every stroke or rub he was pulling me deeper and deeper into him. It was confusing and unexplainable but it was true and the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to scream. At him, at myself, or at the world I didn't know.

When it was finally over I was the first to stand up and bolt out wanting nothing but to get out of that dark place. I was looking at my converse clad feet and didn't notice the tall figure standing just in front of me.

"Oops! I'm sorry!" I apologized to the cute, freckled face boy i'd bump into.

He had grabbed onto my hip so I wouldn't fall but he still hadn't moved them. My face was an tomato.

" Just watch where you're going next time little lady, okay?" He smirked. Just when I was about to nodd a hand came up grabbed his shoulder.

"No, how about you take your hands off my woman." A familiar deep voice growled. My jaw clenched. How dare he!

"What did you just say to me?" The other man growled. He wasn't as tall as Micheal but he was very muscular.

Micheal pushed me behind him and got all in the man's face. " I said, in case you were deaf, don't-"

Before Micheal could get another word out, the man swung at him. He was quick and saw it coming and grabbed the man's fist, twisting it behind his back. The freckle face man gasped in pain as Micheal twisted his arm even further. He was going to break his arm! In that moment I was truly scared of him. I'd seen him angry but never like this.

I finally found my voice but the damage was already done. "Micheal stop this right now! You're going to get into trouble if we don't leave right now!"

He looked up at me and the raging look in his eyes calmed a bit. He dropped the pained man on the ground, grabbed my hand, and walked quickly out of the theater.

I ripped my hand from his grip and Micheal looked back at me.

"What?"

"What?" I asked shocked," you could have killed him Micheal all because if your jealous rage! Oh and for the record I'm not your woman!" I screamed the last part and pretended not to notice the hurt look in his eyes. It still cut deep.

" I'm sorry."

"Just take me home." I muttered. Micheal nodded like a lost puppy.

All I wanted to do was curl up in my little twin size bed and just...cry.

..........................................................................................................................

I hope you enjoyed it and have a blessed Christmas to those who celebrate it:)