Sparks

Hey dudes and dudettes! so i was really bored so i decided to upload another chapter! I hope guys enjoy it! and i apologize for the shortness a head of time!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Love must be as much a light as it is a flame.'
~Henry David Thoreau

Luna pov

I ran after Micheal, who was walking so fast i had to jog to keep up," Micheal! Wait!" I yelled trying to catch up with him.

But he just walked faster, his hands balled up into tight fists. When i finally caught up with him; i grabbed his huge bicep, trying to get him to stop," DUDE! What is your problem!" I yelled at him, confused and furious at his behavior.

He looked at me, angry, his jaw clenched so tight i was afraid he would break his teeth," What's MY problem," He asked looking at me, his eyes angry," what's your problem,Luna, flirting with that guy right in front of me!" his face was a mixture of jealousy,angryness,disbelief, and possessiveness.

I stared at him in disbelief for a moment. Did he actually think that i would flirt with MATTHEW of all people. I almost laughed in his face. But, instead, i said calmy," I wasn't flirting with Matt."

"Oh that's the wimp's name!" He said, clearly not impressed.

I glared at him angrily. Why was he acting so obnoxious?

" You don't even know Matthew!" i yelled in his face. Yeah i know i didn't exactly like Matt but that didn't give Micheal permission to judge him just by his appearence.

"Oh so now you're taking up for the guy!" Micheal said, throwing his hands up in the air.

I sighed and shook my head. There was no geting through to him.

"You know what? Forget it Micheal." I said not looking at him.

I heard Micheal sigh and he walked closer to me. I crossed my arms over my chest stubbornly, putting on my poker face and looking up into his , now, soft eyes.

" I'm sorry baby girl. I shouldn't  have yelled at you like that." he said, reaching his hand out to stroke my face.

But i stubbornly moved out of his reach. I was still mad at him. He growled and grabbed me, pulling me against his hard body.

"I'm sorry," Kiss," i'm sorry," Longer kiss," i'm so sorry." Kiss.

And just like that, i forgave him. Funny how you forget so easily how mad you are at a person you thought you hated. Even though deep  down i new i didn't hate Micheal. Far from it actually. I felt the electricity shooting up my body everytime we touched. I felt the bond between us. I felt the connection. I felt everything, maybe even more than him.

Even though i try to ignore it.

.....

Micheal pov

I embraced my mate, telling her how sorry i was for the way i acted. But i coulndn't help myself. My wolf and i didn't like seeing our mate talking and laughing with another guy. No matter who he was or how he looked. So, of course, when i saw her laughing with that skinny little prick,  i almost went over there and broke him in half. Litteraly.

I looked down at the beautiful girl in my arms and smiled," Come with me,my little mate." i said kissing her one last time before pulling away.

Luna looked up at me confused," Where are we going?" she asked.

I smirked at her slyly,"Can't tell," i said," it's a secret."

She frowned and grumbled," I hate secrets."

"too bad." I said pulling a grumbling and hesitant Luna along.

She was too cute.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty please with a cherry on top and extra whip cream ,Comment!

I really want to see what you think of my story.

I decided to dedicate this chappie to PHILLYGIRL545 because she is my bestest friend in the whole wide world! And i dedicated my last chappie to AMYANDCASS because she is awesome!

Comment please!