our secret place

Hi you guys! I really hope you enjoy this and merry Christmas!!

Don't forget to...

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!

Luna pov

"So Micheal are we there yet?" I asked for the 850th time.

Michael sighed,"almost." He said.

"But I'm tired of walking" I complained like an eighty year old person that has lung problems.

Michael chuckled, "baby we've only been walking for about five minutes." He said looking down at me with eyes that were soft and amused.

"Well I get tired easily" I huffed, wiping a small drop of sweat off my forehead to prove my point.

Micheal laughed loudly,"don't worry, little one,we're almost there." He said wrapping his large arm around me.

I pushed his arm,"no touching Mister." I said with a playful note in my tone. Micheal smirked and grabbed me by the waist with me protesting the entire time

But Micheal ignored me and threw me over his strong shoulder

"No! Put me down you-you marshmallow!" God that sounded way better in my head.

Micheal slapped my backside and chuckled," woes a marshmallow?" He asked his voice playful.

" No one!" I screamed while gigging my head off.

"That's what I thought" he chuckled.

I just checked out his butt as he carried me to where ever he was taking me.

"Nice view?" He asked sarcastically.

"Shut up." I blushed. He chuckled. He seemed to be doing a lot of that today.

I played there on his shoulder fuming as he kept walking until finally he said," we're here."while putting me back on my feet.

I bet my entire face dropped to the floor in amazement. This place was absolutely gorgeous. There was these big trees hanging above our heads and the forest floor was covered in beautiful leaves that all different colors.

But most beautiful of all was the waterfall that flowed gently into a river

The water was so clear that I could see right through it.

" Michael this is amazing." I breathed.

Micheal smiled softly," I'm glad you like it."

" so is this like your secret getaway are something? " o asked still looking around.

" yeah it was," he said and I looked at him confused, " now it's our secret getaway." He finished, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I decided to just be content and let my mate hold me in his strong arms. Then I got an idea.

"Let's go skinny dipping." I said running towards the water. I could hear Michael running after me laughing.

I stripped of my clothes and jumped into the cool water with Micheal hot on my heels. We were both laughing like crazy as Michael took me in his arms. Then,suddenly, I realized I was swimming with Michael - naked!

I blushed rose red and my face in Michael's neck

He laughed and said, " baby girl don't be embarrassed. You have the most beautiful body I have ever seen in my entire life." He said this so sincerely that i almost melted right there in his arms

Michael bent his head and tenderly placed his lips on mine.

We stayed like that for hours, minutes I don't know how long really

All I know is that it was me and my mate kissing gently in a clear waterfall

In our secret place.