The rouge part 2

Hello friends :-) I hope I didn't keep you guys waiting too long!!

Hope you enjoy this little chappie!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh.'
~Agnes Repplier

The rogue wolf with the blood red eyes stared at us from across the clearing, his eyes darting from me to Michael. I was half behind Michael, my body pressed against his back and my hands gripping him tightly.

Michael held his hands up on a peaceful gesture, telling the rogue he was not about to cause trouble.

" Hello, I'm alpha of the Light Moon pack, alpha Waters. "

I looked at Michael in awe. I could tell just by that statement that he was an amazing alpha. Most alpha' s are usually violent and, instead of handling thing peacefully, they would have instantly thought they were a threat and started to fight them.

" Now this is my land and you are trespassing." Michael stated with authority and power in his voice. The voice that sent shivers running up and down my body.

Stop it Luna!

I focused my attention back on the rogue wolf and noticed that those fire red eyes were trained on me.

Michael obviously noticed too because he moved all the way in front of me, hiding me from view

I peeked around his shoulder to see rogue slowly backing away, his eyes glued to Micheal now.

" Are you just going to let him get away? " I asked Michael.

He ignored me and looked at the lone wolf, " I don't want to see you back on my territory again. Next time I won't be so nice." Michael said in his alpha tone, a deadly warning note in his voice 

I was actually a little scared of him then.

The rogue growled then turned and bolted into the trees.

I let out a shaky breath as Michael turned and looked down at me.

" You okay, baby girl." He asked, tenderly stroking my cheek.

" Yeah, I'm alright. " I said quietly.

That rogue just seemed so familiar...no it just couldn't be.It's impossible

I was brought back into the now and then by the feel of Michael' s searing lips gently kissing my neck.

" I have something I want to ask you baby." He murmured against my skin.

" W- what is it. " I stuttered, distracted by his sensual lips.

" I want you to meet my pack. " he said, voice low and husky. I pulled away from him, shocked

" Really? " I asked curiously. I was nervous about meeting his pack. Oh gosh, what if he wanted me to meet his parents?!

" Luna, baby, our pack wants to meet thier alpha female, " he said pulling me back to him, " and my parents and sister are dying to meet you."

My wolf howled and wanted to jump him when he said ' Our pack .'

" And you want me to meet them. " I stated.

" Well to be honest I wanted to keep you to myself a little while longer. "

I laughed and my wolf yelped happily, very pleased.

Suddenly he looked thoughtful and then angry, " You know, I hardly know anything about you. You're my mate, I should at least know your favorite Color. " he said, sounding angry and irritated at himself.

" Well I don't really have a favorite color because it changes with my mood."

" Oh, really? " he asked, making himself comfortable, then pulling me down into his lap.

" Yep, what yours?"

He gazed into my eyes for a minute then said, " My favorite color is sparkling brown. "

I blushed scarlet then asked, " Favorite movie? "

" Pretty Woman," He answered, smirking when I snapped my head up to look at him," is something wrong with that? "

" No, no not at all. It's just...you're such a guy. " I said not able to hold in my laughter any longer.

" Well how can you not like the part when Vivian's waiting for Edward in nothing but spiky heels and a tie?" He answered, his hand stroking my hip and looking amused.

I rolled my eyes and said, " My favorite movies are the Twilight Saga's but I have to say, Eclipse was my favorite by far."

He stared at me in shock for like a whole minute then said, " didn't see that coming. " he laughed.

" Team Edward all the way baby! " I yelled laughing with him.

" Team Edward really? Seriously? " he said in a disbelieving tone. Actually he sounded a little jealous.

" Yep I think Edward is super hot." I answered casually.

" I'm way hotter than him, " he mumbled under his breath, I laughed, " I think it's kind of ironic your team Edward when you're a werewolf. " he said amused.

" Whatever." I mumbled.

I stood up and looked down at Michael, a playful smile playing on my lips.

" By the way, I think Edward has the greatest hair I have ever seen in my life! " then I took of running, laughing like a hyena.

I heard Michael growl and he jumped up, chasing after me in the green forest.

We just laughed and teased each other, forgetting all about the mysterious rouge with blood red eyes......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and tell me what you thought of this chapter because I was having major writers block when I wrote it an I know it's not my best.

If you comment, vote, or even if I'm lucky maybe fan? I would be one happy writer if you do!!