my runaway mate

heys guys. so i'm really sad right now because this story isn't getting that  much feed back and stuff so i worked on this chapter and made it extra long for you. please, i don't care if it's only one word, just comment! i luv to see your thoughts on my story!

hope you like!

********

'He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began.'
'Leo Tolstoy

Micheal's pov

My beautiful mate stared at me, her  eyes wide and her mouth opening and closing like a fish. It was adorable.

"Your w-what" she squeaked.  I looked down at her amused.

"Your mate" I said slowly ,kissing the silky smooth skin of her neck. I noticed that her heart started to beat faster and smiled, happy that i could make my mate feel that way.

She looked up at me and i was surprised to see tears in her bright brown eyes. " what's wrong, baby girl?" I asked panicked, thinking i had done something wrong.

But she shook her head " Nothing I-I just had a bad memory." She said still not looking at me.

I put my hands on both sides of her face, forcing her to look at me."Do you want to talk about it?" I murmured gently. She shook her head franticly. I winced. It litterally pained me to know that my mate didn't want to share her secrets and her promblems with me.

" Alright, we don't have to talk about it now but we will eventually," she looked up about to protest,"no. I want to know what's bothering my mate." I said firmly, daring her to protest with my eyes. She nodded hesitantly.

I smiled down at my soul mate and just looked at her. She was so gourgeous  with her long brown almost black hair, sparkling chocolate eyes,  her small, petite frame, and her smooth pale skin, i was already falling deeply in  love with this girl. Luna. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

I  noticed the sun setting and wanted to get my mate home before dark but I didn't want to leave her. She seemed to have read my mind." I promised my best friend that i would stay over her house tonight" She said.

I growled, I wanted to know who my mate was staying with and thier address. " What is her name?" I asked lowly.

"Faith" Luna said nervously.

" Okay i'll drive you to her house then." I said. Before Luna could protest I had already stood up and pick up her naked body in my arms while still looking into her eyes.

" Put me down! Perv!" Luna yelled struggling to get free without much success. I  laughed and hugged her body to me and nuzzled my face into her neck, breathing in her scent. Luna eventually stopped struggling and let her mate hold her.

They stayed in that position for a while before a light drizzle began to pour on them. Luna yelped and wrapped her arms around  my neck tightly, burieing her face into the side of my neck.

"Micheal! I don't want to get wet!" she yelled but she was laughing happily. I carried her under a tree  and put her down so she could get dress. Luna quickly got her clothes and put them on but  I couldn't resis staring at her, she was just so sexy.

"Micheal are you just going to stand there and stare all day or are you going to get dress?" Luna asked, with a knowing smirk on her plump lips.

I smirked."Babe i'd stand here and stare at your sexy body all day if you let me," I said cockily and was pleased to see the beautiful blush that came to her face.