chocolate

Hi Guys! i sorry i haven't uploaded in a while but i'm gonna make this chappie extra long to make up for it! And i hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and ate lots of turkey! I know i did!

now.... Read!

 'Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.'
~Robert Heinlein

Luna pov

So i did. I told Faith every thing that happened from the time i left Mayflower high to the time she witnessed that knee buckling kiss Micheal slapped on me just a few hours ago. When i was finished i peered out from underneath the curtain of my hair at faith to see the gigantic grin she had on her face.

"OMG i'm sooo happy and jealous of you right now!" Faith screamed at me, jumping up and down on the bed making the pile of junk food almost fall off the bed.

Before i launched into my story Faith and i had got a ton of candy and made some popcorn before settling in Faith's huge bed. But now i'm starting to think it was an bad idea to let Faith eat all that chocolate. Faith get's pretty hyper and insane when consumed large amounts of sugar or caffeine.

" Why would you be jealous?" i asked her as i attempted to get her to settle down. Key word: attempted.

" Because i wanna find my mate too!" faith moaned," tell me what's it like to have a mate, lunes." faith said sitting up now and looking at me.

I shrugged," I don't know,fay, i just found mine today." i told her, popping a marshmellow into my mouth.

Faith signed wistfully and said," I hope my mate be as hott as yours Luna."

"Faith!" i yelled blushing as red as a candy apple because, well, Micheal was hott. He was beautiful actually.

Gosh! Luna, you crazy girl, don't think crazy thoughts like that! The demon on my right shoulder scolded.

Shut up! I growled back mentally

Even though you know it's true. said my wolf ,who was on my left shoulder. Traitor

I signed and rolled my eyes. My wolf was so annoying sometimes and, of course, she was right.

I looked at Faith and chuckled quietly when i saw that she was dead asleep with chocolate all over her face. I , being the awesome friend i am, went and got an wet washcloth and wiped the sugary sweets off Faith's face and tucked her in nicely.

"Night, Fay." i whispered.

I stayed up to about 2.a.m just watching television and eating junk food until i was too tired to keep my eyes open and i had a tummy ache.

That night, I fell to sleep dreaming of my mate and how we could never be together.

......

Micheal Pov

 I signed tiredly and rubbed my hands over my face as i sat at my mahogany desk full of paperwork.

Sometimes it sucked being Alpha of one of the largest packs in the country.

Especially when you wanted to be curled up somewhere with your mate, not doing boring paperwork. i signed again and took a swig out of the bottle of water sitting next to me, wondering what Luna was doing. My Luna. I would call her but i never got her number. I kicked my self internally for that. Luna was everything i wanted in a mate; She was beautiful as hell, nice, funny, sweet when she wanted to be, smart, she was badass and had a tough exterior but at the same time she was a sweet, shy girl. I love that she stood up  for herself and didn't take anyone's shit. I chuckled, remebering the way she had  stood up to me in the forest.