The Big Black Wolf

Hey Wattpaders!! so this is my second story and i'm soo excited. this is a werewolf story! i've always wanted to write a werewolf story so i'm very happy to finally do that! so i'm gonna stop blabbering and get on with the story!

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Our soul…tries to direct us to individuals who share our purpose in life, complement our strengths, and supplement our weaknesses. But there is no guarantee that these ideal mates are going to look the way we expect, or be of our own background.'
~Carolyn Miller

I sighed as I stared at the boring teacher teaching her boring lesson. I mean how is knowing about who won the war bettween south korea and north korea going to help me in life? NONE! suddenly I felt something hit the back of my head. I spun around in my chair to glare at my 'best friend' faith. Ha! bestfriend my ass, what kind of friend throws paper at somone because they are bored? Faith, that's who.

"Luna," she wispered. i ignored her. "Luna." she said louder

"WHAT!"  I whisper/yelled at her.

"Hi." she giggled. I glared at her and turned back around in my seat. GOD! I needed a run right now, my wolf was practically demanding it. Oh yeah, did i forget to mention i'm a werewolf? don't freak out now, i'm just like you only i can turn into a furry bown wolf when i want to.

I stare at the clock ,willing it to move faster with my eyes.

Tick..

Tick...

Tick...

GAH! it was like the clock was mocking me with how slow it was moving. When the bell finally rung i dashed out of my seat and made an bee line for the door. "Luna! Wait up!" Faith yelled. i turned and waited for her to catch up. "i was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight for a'girl's night'" she said looking at me hopefully.

i smiled at her." sure, " i said. "i'm just going for a run first then i'll come over." faith was a werewolf too so she knew what i was talking about.

"Ok!" Faith agreed happily before skipping off. I shook my head. Faith and I were so different. She was always happy and sometimes shy while i always spoke my mind and stood up for myself. she had blonde hair and i had long black hair, her eyes were blue while mine were brown. Faith was slightly overwieght while i was small. everything about us was different but i guess the saying 'opposites attract' apply to us.

I grinned as I shedded my clothes and turned into my pure white wolf. i ran through the forest happily for ages then lied down lazily for some rest.

i awoke to someone or something nudging my side. i yelped as i got up to see a huge black wolf standing over me and i immedialy jumped up into a protective stance. i knew it was no good, this wolf was 10 sizes bigger than me and plus i was smaller than the average she-wolf.

I growled at the wolf and he just looked at me with an amused look, that just made me even madder. The big black wolf approached me slowly as if he was telling me he wasn't trying to hurt me. When he made it to me, he stood right in front of me, i maybe didn't look like it but i was scared out of my wits so i did the only thing that came to mind. I ran. as I scrambled through the twists and turns, I could feel him hot on my trail so i ran faster but i knew he was right behind me.

Suddenly he tackled me to the ground hard enough for me to yelp. i stared up at the wolf on top of me as it transformed into a rather....hot young man. I gaped up at the handsome man. He had beautiful blonde hair that shined in the sun's rays, sun licked skin, and the body of a greek god. It would have  been the understatment of the year if i said he was muscalur. He was huge. not as in obese, he didn't look as if he had a ounce of fat on him. No,  he was pure muscle. But what caught my interest the most was his eyes. They were the most spectacular blue i've ever seen. they weren't light blue or dark blue. Kinda in the middle,i guess. They were absouletly amazing.

"Change back," he suddenly growled. I just looked at him. No matter how hot he is, nobody and i mean NOBODY bosess me around. He growled again ,"change back now," he demanded "trust me,darling, you don't want me to get angry." GREAT! just my luck that mr. hott stuff had to be a control freak too!

 I changed back. ONLY so i can give mr. thinks-he's-all-that a piece of my mind. "Listen Here BUDDY! just because you're all hott and what not doesn't mean you can boss people around!" I yelled in his face.

He stared at me wide eyed for a minute before smirking."You think i'm hott?" he asked cockily.

The grin fell right off my face."N -no" i stuttered.

he leaned down close to my ear,"What's your name darlin?" he asked.

"Luna," I whisper." what's yours?"

"Micheal, baby, but you can call me anything you want." He said seductively biting my earlobe.

I gasped and pushed at his hard chest, "Get off you pervert!" I yelled at him but secretly liking the way his touch sent sparks shooting through my body like fireworks.

He chuckled. "No." he said calmy.

"Oh and what makes you think you can just do whatever you want to me?" I asked." you don't own me you know"

"Yes i do," he said, his serious blue gaze boring right into my confused one.

I swallowed. "What makes you think that?" I asked, afraid of his answer.

"Because you're my mate."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soo? what did you think?

please please please comment! i really like to see what you guys think and i want to become a better writer so your critisim helps!

Comment!