Before I fall

I'm Back!! Lol:) Okay so at first i really wasn't planning on writing this chappie for another week or so but thanks to my lovely little persisent readers i put on my superwoman cape and produced this baby! I really hope you guys enjoy it!!!!

'You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams .'
~Dr. Seuss

Micheal's pov

I slowly tuned out the mindless chatter around me until it became vauge background music and ,instead, focused on the inner turmoil receding in my head. And it all was centered around one beautiful she-wolf. I had expected my family to love her but i was still surprised at how taken they were with her, even though i should'nt have been. What's not to adore about her? She's beautiful,funny,fiesty, and could tell you an entire story with just her eyes. I knew she was hiding something from me and I wished like heck that she trusted me with even her deepest, darkest secrets.

But I had to earn that trust.

I knew that even though I was her mate, her other half, she still didn't trust me. Her heart was too broken for even the strongest of pulls to mend it. I had to show her through words, emotions, gentle carcasses, and actions that I was dedicated and loyal. She was my center, holding everything together and,without her, my world would fall and shatter into a million little pieces.

She was only mine and I was only hers. Its been on the tip of my tongue to ask her about the mating process, but I don't want to destroy all the progress we have made and try to rush her. She probably doesn't know yet but the mating process started when we first looked into each others eyes. It is said that the eyes are the windows to the soul, so whenever your mate looks into your eyes it's like they're looking straight into your very bieng, your very essence.

Then it'll end with me biting Luna, marking her as mine with my bite. My blood will be infused with hers so, after the bite, we'll be able to read each others thoughts. It will be fun knowing what my beautiful girl really thinks about me. I love Luna and its not just my wolf or the mating that has me loving her as hard as I do. No. It goes even farther than that. I truly, with everything I have, love Luna. I love that broken girl with a past. I love that girl that has deep fear behind those brown eyes. I love that girl with deep secrets but an even deeper heart. I'd die if I was without her -mind and soul.

And I'll do everything in my power to keep her safe. I'll give everything I have for her to trust me, to love me back.

.............

Luna's pov

I was falling.

Falling into a whirlwind of endless darkness and fear. I couldn't get out. I kept thrashing and kicking, trying to break through but every time I saw a resemblance of light, I would get sucked right back into the black whole. I screamed. I screamed for help, I screamed for Michael, I screamed for faith, I even screamed for my parents. But no one came. As I screamed their names in desperate despair I saw their faces in a blur, but when I reached towards them, they disappeared into thin air. My fingers clutched air.

Falling

Falling

Falling

I was falling and there was no saving for me. I was already gone. I would be falling into nothing but darkness for an infinity and no one would save me. Not even Michael. He'll see I'm a lost cause then leave. I'm the hopeless girl that was too scarred to be saved.

My body was airborne and sailing down into a circle of .....darkness.

........

Anynoumous pov

I stared at the girl writhing on the small cot and smiled evilly. Soon, I reminded myself. I would have her soon. First I had to get rid of her little mate. He was an alpha but I could take him down. My dark eyes roamed the girl from her dark brown hair to the pink nail polish on her toes. She was mouth watering, breath taking even and she will be mine. I've waited for her a long time and I won't stop until my bite is imprinted into that lovely, pale skin.

.......

Michael's pov

I was sitting at my rich mahogany oak desk in my high back chair doing important paperwork when I got the call.

"Hello, " I answered on the first ring after seeing that it was Luna. I looked at the godfather clock hanging on the wall. It was three in the morning.

"Micheal." Luna whimpered into the receiver. Immediately, my heart kicked into overdrive and my wolf was demanding me to see what has our mate so upset.

"Luna, baby doll, what's wrong? " I asked frantically.

"Micheal .....I need you..."

......TBBW.......

Ok soooo what do you think? I know its short and I'm sorry for that!

A couple questions :

Who do you think that unknown person was?

What do you think is wrong with Luna?

Do you think Michael will give up on her?

Dedicated to carleemeadows for bieng so persistent and an awesome fan!!!

What are your thoughts on her past?