Chapter 33

Demi's POV

"Stop it Justin," I mumbled in a sleepy tone as I tried pushing Justin's hands away from my hips.

"Stop pushing me away." he replied as he grabbed on to my boobs.

"Ouch, they're sensitive! Quit it, okay? We can't have sex yet." I told him as I turned my back on him and tried to get a little bit of sleep before the boys woke up.

The first night having the boys at home wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. They slept for most of the night and only woke up once to be fed and have their diapers changed. I've been trying to catch some sleep before I had to get up and start preparing for our little party but Justin refused to let me do so.

The boy's cries filled the baby monitor. "Go get my son!" I ordered him as he laughed at me and ran out the room.

Rolling my eyes at his childish behaviour, I moved over to his side and snuggled into his pillow as his scent was all over it, which was something that always helped me to sleep. Just before I finally fell asleep Justin's loud voice mixed with a baby's cry filled the bedroom making me scream into the pillow out of pure frustration.

"Alright, alright I get it, I get it, you're hungry." Justin laughed loudly as I felt the bed shift a little.

"We gotta wake your mom up, boy." I heard him whisper, "Wake the fuck up woman and feed my son!" Justin yelled as he sent a huge slap on my butt.

I jumped up in shock and punched him in the chest causing him to groan as he laughed. I took my baby James out of his arms and cradled him as I sat back against Justin's pillow.

"I'm gonna kill your daddy one of these days." I said making James smile. "You know, I can't be bothered for this party." I sighed as I wiped around James' mouth.

"Me neither Dems, I don't even know why you agreed to it."

After a good half an hour of feeding, James' lips let go and he moved his face away.

"You done, baby?" I giggled as I lifted him up and patted his back and let him release a little gas.

Laying him on the bed in front of me, I sat on my knees and bent over with my butt in the air as I started to tickle his tummy. "I love you so much, looking all handsome like your father." I laughed as I felt Justin's hand rub up and down my thigh.

"You wanna help me bathe them?" I asked him.

"Nope."

"Your daddy doesn't do anything," I mumbled to James as I picked him up and placed him on Justin's bare chest.

"What's up, my little man?" he quietly asked as he kissed his head.

I loved watching Justin interact with our boys, it was the most amazing sight ever.

"James, smile for mommy." I encouraged him as I brushed his cheek making him instantly start smiling bright.

"We got some good genes Demi 'cause our kids are gonna be some heartbreakers." Justin joked as he lifted James up and planted kisses all over his face.

"Wait until we have a girl, she's going to have boys lining up for her."

"No boys are going near my daughter."

"Don't be on that overprotective shit again, please."

"Whatever, just know she's going to an all girls school and she ain't allowed a boyfriend until she's twenty-five."

"You're crazy, Bieber."

Justin shrugged his shoulders and turned his attention back to the cartoons playing on the television.