Chapter 12

*Three months later*

Demi's POV

Months have gone by since the incident at the pool party and to say everything has been going perfectly would be an understatement. Selena and Drake have officially been going out for three months and let's just say they're head over heels for each other. She's definitely his ride or die and he had no problem letting any girl that comes his way now. Selena still lived in our penthouse, as she wanted to give him the space that he loves. She also took that time to learn how to control her anger by attending yoga.

Ariana on the other hand has practically moved in with Xavier, which isn't to anyone's surprise. Xavier has low key been trying to knock Ari up as he stated he wanted a little princess with her. They're too cute.

Trell and Heather are expecting a little one which I'm so excited about. They also just got engaged last month!

Christopher and Randy were still whoring around saying they "weren't about that relationship life." Haters.

As for me and Justin, well what can I say? I love him. Yes, I said love. Although we've never actually exchanged those words to each other.

We have now officially been together for seven months and I must say the best seven months of my life. I know what you're all wondering, did I give up the cookie? Well I haven't. And Justin has been patient with me. But I do think I'm ready.

College has been running smoothly and I'm at the top of all my classes, which I'm pleased with. Mid-terms have come and gone and it's now officially summer vacation. It's finally Friday and tomorrow I finally turn the big 2-1, and I'm officially legal to go clubbing and drinking. Tonight the crew are hitting up the club to celebrate through the night and then tomorrow Justin said I'm all his. Which I'm fine with. What he has planned you may ask? I have no idea! And believe me when I say I've been on my detective shit, but he's got everything on lock.

The girls and I have been out all day pampering ourselves. Nails, hair and outfits were all done and chosen. It was now pushing on two o'clock and we were all starving. The boys called and told us to come through to their tattoo place then we could all get something to eat near there. Once we pulled up to the shop we all hopped out of the car. I quickly adjusted my outfit before grabbing my bag and heading to the entrance of the tattoo parlour. The girls all walked in with me trailing behind as I wasn't too familiar with this place due to me only coming here once. Looking around I took in the interior of their shop. It was huge to say the least. Classy with a hint of hood I guess is what you could call it. The waiting area was filled with people sitting on couches looking through portfolios, others were set up at computer stations looking at online designs. The girls walked up to the front counter and Ariana cleared her throat to grab the attention of the tattoed man who sat behind the desk.

"What's up ladies, long time no see." The guy had tattoos on his face and his ears held large spacers in them which looked really painful.

"Hey Cash! What's been happening?. You been staying outta trouble?" Selena asked going into mommy mode.

"Yes. Damn Selena, you know I'm well behaved. Anyways, your men are upstairs, go right ahead."

"Thanks Cash." Ariana cooed before leading her way through the double doors. Walking down a long hallway, we then turned to make our way up a set of stairs that I'm assuming led upstairs to where they were. At the top was another set of double doors, music blasting from behind so knocking wasn't an option. Selena opened the doors and was the first through. Right away we were hit with thick clouds of smoke. Swatting my hand near my face to get rid of the smoke clouding my eyes, we made our way until we saw the boys. Looking around, there was a humongous flat screen mounted on one side of the wall, leather couches surrounding the TV.