Chapter 25

Demi's POV

"Have you figured out what you're wearing tonight?" Ariana asked as she stretched her legs out across Justin's bed.

"Not yet but honestly I'm gonna just wear something simple," I mumbled as I laid my head down on my pillow.

It was finally Friday. I had Selena and Ariana come over early in the day so we could hang out and catch up as I haven't seen them much since I've been out of hospital.

"School starts Monday!" Selena grinned.

"Oh God please don't remind me." Ariana groaned.

"I'm actually excited, I'm so sick of sitting at home all day everyday, I need to get out."

"What are you talking about when you have Justin here?" Selena laughed.

"Selena, I barely get any time with him. He's either busy out doing 'business' or when he's home, his cousins all magically appear. I can't even have him to myself for ten minutes." I complained, causing them to laugh.

"I have noticed they're here a lot lately though. I would be so pissed off with Xavier if he constantly had people over."

"I hate sounding needy but seriously I just wanna spend the day with him. Just me and him, no interruptions."

"Demi you gotta understand, this life these guys are in, means they barely have time for their girl. They're all about business and their 'homies'." Selena mumbled.

"But Justin spends time with me, it's just lately since his cousins came into the picture I hardly have any time with him. And we do spend time it's either to fuck or when we're going to sleep."

"Well if you want my opinion, I think you need to put your foot down. Tell him what's on your mind. It's not going to change if he doesn't know, am I right?" Ariana asked.

"True, true. I swear you're like my voice of reason." I said as I jumped on her and straddled her from behind as she was lying on her stomach.

"Demi what the hell you're getting so heavy!" Ariana yelled as she tried to push me off.

"What? I am not!" I pouted as she turned around so that she was lying on her back and I was now straddling her from the front.

"It's about time, I'm sick just being able to grab the air!" Ariana teased causing me to scowl at her.

"Oh hush up, I've always had a ass, just not some Nicki Minaj type ass like you two!"

"You think the guys would consider it cheating if us three had a threesome?" Selena randomly asked causing us to widen our eyes at her for a minute before we all fell over in laughter.

"I know Justin would beat us all up!" I laughed as I bounced up and down on Ariana.

"I'm gonna text Drake right now and ask him." Selena said as she pulled out her phone and sent a message before we could even protest.

"Tickle, tickle tickle!" Ariana laughed as she randomly began tickling my sides making me to roll off her in a fit of giggles.

"No stop! I can't breathe!" I managed to cry out as we rolled around trying to tickle one another.

"Y'all better not be fucking!" Drake's voice boomed as he flung the bedroom door open and in poured Drake, Xavier and Justin giving us dirty looks.

Not even a second later, Austin, Aaron and Ryan followed behind. I couldn't speak as Ariana was still tickling me.

"I'm gonna pee, stop!" I laughed as I held my stomach.

"Y'all look like you're raping her, for real!" Aaron laughed out loud causing me to tense up straight away.