Chapter 24

Demi's POV

"Justin, stop it!" I giggled as I tried to get out of his grasp.

It was a beautiful Wednesday and the sun was shining bright. The past few days I hadn't left the bed much but today I convinced Justin to have a picnic in the backyard with me. It was boiling hot so we decided to get into our swim wear and lounge around by the pool.

"Don't lie, you know you love my kisses."

"I just love you in general." I stated a matter of factly.

I was happy that I got to spend some alone time with Justin, because this whole week we've always had company around.

"You look so beautiful, Demi."

"How much do you love me?" I asked softly causing him up look up at me.

"I love you more than life itself."

"More than you love the thug life and the money?"

"That doesn't even mean anything next to you babe."

Smiling hard I leaned down and kissed him hard as I wrapped my leg around his waist. Resting my head back on the pillow and I looked up at the clouds.

"Look Justin, doesn't that look like a love heart?" I giggled as I pointed up at one cloud in particular.

"Oh yeah...it does doesn't it?"

I smiled up at him before looking back up at the clouds. I loved how we could be in each other's presence, stay silent and yet still feel like I'm having the best time of my life. Any time I spent with him was just amazing in general.

"I know you said you want tons of kids but how many exactly?" Justin asked with his eyes closed.

"Honestly, I would be content if God blessed me with one, but I would love to have at least four or five."

"I wanna have as many as possible with you. For real like six or more."

"One a year?" I joked causing him to open his eyes and laugh as he nodded his head.

"I can already tell how beautiful you're gonna look with a big belly." he mumbled.

"I hope I don't get too fat," I pouted.

"You're gonna get thick, but I'm not even complaining."

"Do you think I'm gonna be a good mother?"

"Absolutely, do you not see how you treat Roman? Even the way you look after Jaxon and I. You're gonna be a amazing mother, don't even stress."

"Can I...Can I ask you something without you getting angry?" I was quite hesitant at this point.

"Depends." he chuckled with a raised eyebrow.

"The other day at the barbeque when you yelled at your mom about always comparing you and Jaxon, what was that all about?"

I've been meaning to bring up this topic for a few days now but he's been in such a good mood lately I didn't want to wreck it.

"It ain't really a big deal but mom's always been on some bullshit. Preaching how I should be more like Jesse."

"I don't get it though you guys are exactly alike, it's not like he's got a better job or anything," I mumbled in a confused tone.

"That's what I'm saying! We practically are the same, there's no difference!"

"You think she favours him?"

"Something like that. I think she feels closer to him because when we were younger, my dad use to hit her, like abuse her and stuff. Jaxon being the oldest and strongest would always stop him from hurting her. To her, he was her hero."