😘Chapter.14😘

*Chantelle's P.O.V*
So after the Engagement party I was outside just wondering what to do next and Eli was there, no one else was to be seen not Miss Maria, not Allie, not Laurel or Amy or Braxton or Mike no one was to be seen except Eli.
Me: "Hi"
Eli: "Hey"
Me: "Sorry this is kinda awkward"
Eli: "No it's not a perfect moment"
Me: "It's not, your Engaged"
Eli: "Yes it is because I always wanted to see you again from that day when you got fired"
Me: "You did?"
Eli: "Yeah"
Before I knew it we were kissing and he had me pinned to a wall, I know I should be hating this but in actuality I loved it.
Robbie: "Renesmee look"
Renesmee: "Where?"
Robbie pointed we were still kissing, he did grab my butt and yeah I'm gonna admit it I kinda like where he is going with this but he's taken more than taken, Engaged but she's soon gonna find out about this anyway so I don't care, I just know the truth now and really he wants me.
Robbie: "Come on let's go"
Renesmee: "Yeah I think we should before Amy comes"
So Robbie and Renesmee got off somewhere they all know what's going on now, Robbie is the type who won't keep it quiet, he will tell Jesse and they will tell everyone and really that's what we want because really Eli doesn't want to marry her and I know it and he knows it too looks like she's going to face rejection quicker than she thought so yeah it's great.