🚨Chapter.1🚨

I just compete in a hard thought match to retain my title I had to give up the WSU Women's title because of this moment right now.
I was rushed into hospital I hurt my shoulder and this could have been career threatening, this could've been the answer as to weather I was gonna be wrestling again or not, my sister was also in the hospital for a different thing, my Brother in law Jesse and my sister Laura where only in the opposite room.
Earlier this year my sister and I were on TNA's One Night only Knockouts knockdown and neither of us became the Queen like I always knew but myself and my sister were in the very last 3 ppvs as aspiring Knockouts but I hope one day depending on my fate that there's more than just this.
Months in the making I got better and I was about to receive the best news of my life but I don't know it yet, I don't know what the good news is but whatever it is I hope it's what I have been waiting for I have worked hard enough for it.
I was right all along, it was something I have worked hard for, it is a TNA Contract and once I sign mine I will be with TNA wrestling from now on and I did and so did my sister and my Brother in law, it's a real dream come true.