📄Chapter.5📄

So I was right, Maria had no Authority like what Billy Corgan said however there is a match for Authority over the Knockouts division and there's 6 Knockouts in this match; Madison Rayne, Gail Kim, Rebel, Maria, Sienna and Me but we all know who's gonna win this by a long shot.
So Rosemary has been fighting with Gail Kim while Gail has been fighting with Maria and Gail was close to winning but Rosemary distracting her got Maria her contract for  Authority of the Knockouts.
Miss Maria was vowing that she is gonna put things right meaning to get her own way and now apparently there's gonna be no more Gail Kim after tonight but I don't know how true that's gonna be, Sienna is now Knockouts Champion and it's pretty though out there now, I hope she does come up with an idea for her own sake but I still tend to keep out of this mess.
Me: "Are you ok?"
Allie: "Yeah I'm fine, how are you?"
Me: "I'm ok I just can't believe that Miss Maria has authority over everyone of the Knockouts"
Allie: "I know"
Me: "This is gonna be a total disaster" 
Allie: "Don't say that she will hear you"
Me: "I don't care, sis you need to grow a backbone"
I walked away, she done nothing but complain about the way Miss Maria has been treating her but she's not inspiriting me to stick up for her, she is still taking her crap and she's got no will power to defend herself.
If it was me I would tell Miss Maria to stick her job where the Sun don't shine I would go solo if I had to do so.
This is driving me crazy right now and I hope Billy comes to his senses and stops this right now this has got to stop he has to stop her Authority asap and I hope there's not a thing that Miss Maria can do about it, there needs to be a stop to it at some point it needs to be now better than never.
I walk away and I have a good think about the situation things are getting way too out of hand.