💍Chapter.13💍

So I heard Chantelle was in the crowed this week and little does she know something really big is gonna happen tonight and she's not gonna like it, she'll act like it bothers her but I know it really does but that's too bad because he's mine not hers.
Allie: "Chantelle are you ok?"
Chantelle: "No"
Allie: "Why?"
Chantelle: "Because he's Engaged to her"
Allie: "Eli and Amy?"
Chantelle: "Yeah but she's pretty and rich while I'm... i don't know clumsy, dumb"
Allie: "Actually Beautiful, smart and intelligent if Eli can't see that then he's a idiot, she sucks and so does her sister"
Me: "At least you and Braxton are married outside of the ring"
Allie: "Come on cheer up, at least you don't have to throw a Engagement party for her"
I was hearing this so I approached the Girl with No brain (Allie) and the girl with No looks (Chantelle) and it looks like they can't figure anything out between them, well duh if one of them feels pain the other must feel pain too haha.
Me: "What are we talking about? And what are you doing here I thought you were fired?"
Allie: "Oh Amy, this is my sister Chantelle, she's helping me with your...... Engagement party"
Me: "Good luck with that"
Allie: "Thanks"
Me: "Looks like neither of you have the brains between you to get the job done, bye you middle class losers"
I just don't understand why Maria thought it was acceptable to let her back here to help Allie with my Engagement, she's only gonna make matters worse than what they are already but I'm gonna ignore it and enjoy myself tonight and I did, it might have looked like a children's party but the night was perfect as I wanted it.