🤓Chapter.2🤓

So our time has come and we are finally here in America and we finally got to the TNA Impact Arena, I'm pretty nervous but I'm ok, I'm good.
Allie: "Are you ok? Your stress eating"
(I actually was stress eating but I denied it)
Me: "No.... no I'm not Laura"
Braxton: "Then what's this?"
Me: "I don't know"
(Braxton/Jesse just looks at me)
Then I saw this Guy who looks overweight but I past no comment about him to anyone and he came closer to me while my sister and my brother in law were called into the office and I will be seen soon also but yeah he was talking to me and it seemed weird.
Grado: "Hello"
Me: "Hi"
Grado: "What's your name?"
Me: "Chantelle"
Grado: "Beautiful name"
Me: "Thanks"
I was blushing but I'm probably gonna deny that too then I saw this other guy and I couldn't stop looking at him, he looks kinda cute but I'm snapped out of it by Grado.
Grado: "Chantelle"
Me: "Oh sorry"
Grado: "It's ok, see you around"
I really had no interest in Grado at all to be honest, he was not the guy who caught my attention but the guy he's enemies with was the guy who caught my attention but I'm not gonna let on that I'm looking at him that way.
Rebel: "Chantelle?"
Me: "Yeah"
Rebel: "Hi... I'm Rebel/ Tanea"
Me:"Oh, nice to meet you"
Rebel: "And you too, oh by the way I saw you looking that guy before you like him don't you?"
Me: "What? No, no I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment"
Rebel: "Yeah right"
Me: "By the way who's that guy?"
Rebel: "Oh that's Shaun, Mr. Eli Drake, he's been in some program with The Rock but he's all about the fact of life, he's a dummy yeah"
Me: "Oh"
Rebel: "Are you ok?"
Me: "Yeah, I'm fine"
Rebel: "Good, you can come around with me if you want"
Me: "Thanks that's kind of you"
Rebel: "Your welcome"
Then I saw this other girl with two guys with this other girl there too, they seem like party animals all 4 of them together.
Me: "Who are these party animals?"
Rebel: "Oh that's Jesse Godderz, Robbie E, Renesmee Godderz and Brooke, they're normally like this"
Me: "Oh right"
Rebel: "Yeah I wouldn't worry about them"
Me: "Ok"
Everything was just crazy out there, The only person who didn't make me feel weird was Rebel and I was called into the office too and basically it was about when we debut and what the storylines are and stuff basically My sister is under the ring name Allie and she's Maria Kanellis - Bennett's assistant/ apprentice and Jesse now Braxton Sutter is doing his own thing and I'm also doing my own thing and o still have my name Chantelle which is good, hopefully people won't call me Allie.
Moving on, I'm reading my book and I have my glasses on and no one bothered me since which is what I want alone time for once finally nothing is too chaotic but I can imagine it being more chaotic sooner than later.