😒Chapter.3😒

So it's been some time since Mike Bennett and Maria have been around and they were there when I was at Knockouts Knockdown for the 3rd time ever and according to everyone they are getting annoying but I'm the type who'll only keep my opinions to myself.
This time round my sister is going to hang round with Sienna and Maria for now at this moment in time because to be honest she's not like me, she does not speak her mind and she lets everyone control her, since day one Maria Kanellis Bennett has done nothing but make her life hell.
Maria: "ALLIE! GET HERE NOW!"
As Maria is shouting My sister comes over and she is still shouting at her which is not good at all, it is actually so scary luckily I'm not the one Maria calls for all the time.
Me: "Sis, why are you letting her speak to you that way?"
Allie: "Do you think I want her to speak to me that way? I'm sorry sis, I can't speak out about it I need to start doing as she says and  get my act together before it's too late"
Me: "Your never gonna learn"
Allie: "Whatever, Ok your not the one who's going through hell"
All she is doing is letting Maria walk all over her and next thing you know she won't be happy and she's gonna stay miserable until she changes.