Coming home?

2 months later..
If you don't like it don't read it.
I've been staying at Veronica's ever since she found out what Nicks been doing. I forbade her from telling Hiram about the abuse and both her parents about the past few days however, I just told them I got into a fight and stayed at the hospital a few nights. Every night I go to work and I kinda enjoy it, but I miss Jason and Cheryl and Reggie and Malachi and even Sweet Pea... should I go home now?
I put A poll on my Instagram, and wait a few hours, but since it's 10pm I got dressed, do my make up and hair and leave to go to work. (Pic up top) As I'm leaving the house I hear Hermione say, "where are you going looking all pretty." "Leave her alone Mi Amour, she has work." I hear Hiram say, "oh well I don't want to keep you. Go have fun at work!" Hermione Calls out to me as I get in my car to drive to the shop.
20 minutes later
Getting out of my car, Nick immediately comes out to me, "Rose." I nod, "yes?" "Do a good job, you've got to change rolls a lot and your staying in the cage most of the night." I sigh, and walk backstage to get ready. I hate being in the cage all night, well I like it but not when I'm being used. Every 30 minutes person comes in my cage on the stage and the curtains get closed for privacy, he/she gets to do whatever they want. I hate it. But it's good money as Nick says, I only get 40% of the money, people pay $20 for entry so I get, $8 for every person, and I have to give half of it to Nick! So say if I have 10 people that would be $200 so $80 for me and Nick which means I'd be getting $40/$200. Bullshit, even so every night I get paid $50 for working so I get $130 so nick gets $65 for doing jack shit.
2 hours later
After me showing how toys and stuff works and all that crap I have 20 minutes to get ready for my dances, I put on

 2 hours laterAfter me showing how toys and stuff works and all that crap I have 20 minutes to get ready for my dances, I put on

And do some makeup, and wait for my Que. "Please welcome back to the stage, ROSE!" I hear Alex shout, I walk out and walk around the pole, beginning my dances.

"Ah wasn't that great and ooh so hot, Rose, why don't you explain the big cage that we are bringing in now?" I see two guys dragging in the big cage, it's massive with a bench in it and ropes from the top.

4 hours later: After my last person I'm finally allowed to go home, as I'm leaving I hear nick call out to me, "Rose!" Slowly, I stop and turn to face him, "yes?" "Good job, your half of the money will go in your bank account later, ok?" I nod, "w...

4 hours later:
After my last person I'm finally allowed to go home, as I'm leaving I hear nick call out to me, "Rose!" Slowly, I stop and turn to face him, "yes?"
"Good job, your half of the money will go in your bank account later, ok?" I nod, "words Princess."
"Yes sir." He nods and smirks, "I'll see you tomorrow, your just being a dancer then." I nod again, he slaps me. *slap* "I. Said. Use. Words. Princess." I nod, "yes sir." I shakily reply, he pushes me away towards the door, "go home, do not tell Veronica."
"Yes sir, bye sir." I walk outside and to my car and drive home.
Next Day
I finally decide to look at my poll results, I want to go home but I kinda like my job. It would be good money if Nick wasn't here, looking at my results. Nearly everyone said go home, going home. But my job, Veronica and Mike.. but Jason, Cheryl, SweetPea, Malachi etc.. I'll speak to Hiram and Hermione. Walking downstairs, I hear them talking, "what do we do Hiram? New York's a big place, we can't do this here."
"Well Mi Amor, we'll have to move to a smaller town then won't we?" I coughed, and walked into the room. "I want to go home." Their eyes widened in shock, "erm- I don't know what do say. Why?" Hermione asks, "I guess I just miss everyone and stuff." They shrug, "if you want to go home, you can. We'll help you move back, your always welcome back here. When are you thinking of moving back?" I shrugged, "In a week? Maybe 2?" They nodded, "okay sweetheart, we can do that. Inform someone back in Riverdale so we can move your stuff there whenever." Hiram explains, I nod, "yes, okay. I'll go do that now." I walk into my room and grab my phone, who to message? Jason? No, I want it to be a surprise. SweetPea? No I won't be able to move this to the trailer. Malachi! I have a big room in the House Of Dead for all my stuff and he doesn't speak to Jason or Cheryl. Perfect. 
GhoulieKing 👑🖤
Hey, I'm moving back home soon. Can I move some new stuff into my room at The HOD please. Also can you help?
I hit send, let's hope he's not mad at me for leaving