Kicked out

3 hours later: 12:32pm
"Malachiiiiiiii!!" I yell, wanting Malachi's attention, "Shadowwwwww!!" He yelled back from the other room, "I wanna stay here forevaaaaa! Can I stay here foreverrrrr?" I ask, "I don't mind, it would be nice having your company." He says walking into the living room, smirking he starts leaning forwards, closing my eyes I let Malachi kiss me as I kiss him back. 'Ding' We pull away from our kiss, I grab my phone and look to see a message from Toni.
Nette- Hey, Sweet Pea said you two got in an argument, where are you?- 9:45.
Nette- Are you okay? Pea said you threw glass at him, he's still bleeding-9:59
Nette- I'm going into class I'll text you at lunch-10:02
Nette- Hey, it's lunch now. Are you okay you haven't texted anyone-12:06
Nette- I've just been to your trailer, your not there. Where are you?- 10:29
Nette- I'm really worrying now, Malachai isn't in school either. Has he kidnapped you? Are you safe? Sweet Pea regrets what he said. Please reply-now
Me- I'm fine, yes I am with Malachi. No he hasn't kidnapped me. And tell Sweet Pea to go fuck himself. He sounded like he meant everything he said, if you believe he don't mean it then your his little bitch. Leave me alone, I'm safe with Malachi, we're having so much fun. Might see u later, bye.
"You okay?" Malachi asked, looking concerned, "I want to die. If I die I won't see anything, won't feel anything, I won't be able to do anything. I want to die Malachi, I don't want to be here anymore!" I explained, "no! You can't leave, you've got so many people who care for you" Malachi explained, "who?" I asked, "me, Toni, Kyran, Liam, Lucas, Freddy, that Fangs kid, even some Northsiders like you shadow! And none of us know your real name." He started shouting, "my real names Rose Alexia Isabella Devil Connor." I whisper, "I am so calling you Lexi!!"
"That sounds like a strippers name."
"Exactly!"
"Lachi!"
"What? You do act like a stripper, dance like a stripper, dress like a stripper etc.."
"Bye, I'm leaving!" I shout, walking to the front door, "Lexi! Come back!" Malachi yells, "no! I'll come back when I'm calm!" I yell back as I start walking to the White Wyrm.
20 minutes later:
Walking into the white wyrm I order a vodka and coke. Downing my drink I order a second one then a third. After my third drink I go play pool with tall boy. Five minutes later FP walks up to me, "Why aren't you in school?" he asked, "Got into a fight with Sweet Pea, didn't wanna see him. Still don't." FP looks guilty, "I've kinda texted him and told him your here." He sheepishly explains, at that exact moment Sweet Pea walks over, "YOU WERE WITH MALACHI! YOU FUCKING SLUT!! YOU WERE SHAGGING HIM, WEREN'T YOU! OMG! I SHOULD'VE KICKED YOU OUT WHEN MOM DIED! YOUR A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH A LITTLE SLAG WHO FUCKS ANYONE SHE SEES!"
"EXCUSE ME BUT YOU'VE JUST DESCRIBED YOURSELF! I HAVE NEVER FUCKED ANYONE IN MY LIFETIME YOU FUCKING BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU! YOU FUCK ANY GIRL YOU SEE! AND NO I WAS NOT SHAGGING MALACHI! WE WERE.......eating?"
"Eating what?"
"Nothin'"
"No way!"
"What?"
"Your doing Jingle Jangle! Your a fucking DRUGGIE! Mom and dad would be so disappointed in you!"
"That's enough!" FP shouted.
"FUCK OFF!" Me and Sweet Pea yelled back,
"As if mom and dad would be disappointed in me. Mom died of an overdose and dad ran off to be a fucking drug dealer! So watch the fucking shit that comes out of your mouth!" I yelled as I started punching and kicking Sweet Pea, "SHIT!" "FP you need to stop this!" "Someone record this shit." I stopped attacking Sweet Pea to walk up to the bar, "Glass of water please," I asked. Grabbing the glass I walked over to Pea and poured the water over his head, "I'm going to live with the Blossoms. Bye bitch!" I yelled, leaving to get my stuff and leave my so called home.
48 minutes later:
I'd just finished packing, with Jason and Cheryl's help of course, and we were carrying out my stuff. As I was carrying out my blankets I heard Fangs, "omg, Shadow, you look a mess. Are you okay?" He was right, I looked like a crackhead, my mascara was all down my face, my hair was in a messy bun. I looked dead, and I felt dead. But I wasn't dead, unfortunately.