Day 2 of living with the blossoms and maybe the last

Friday: 8:30
Waking up to my phones 'your late' alarm I groan, really REALLY loud. "Are you okay?" Penelope asks, walking into the room, looking at my phone I see a reminder, Sean... Looking down at the floor Penelope senses somethings wrong, "do you want to take the day off?" I nod, "okay, drive down to school and say you're not going to be in when you get back breakfast should be done." "Ok," rolling out of bed I grab my phone and slip on some shoes.

Friday: 8:48amGetting out my car I walk into the school, hearing whistles and catcalls I speed my walking when I feel myself walk into someone, "Sor- oh it's you," I say realising it's Sweet Pea, "What the fuck are you wearing?""Pyjamas, I came he...

Friday: 8:48am
Getting out my car I walk into the school, hearing whistles and catcalls I speed my walking when I feel myself walk into someone, "Sor- oh it's you," I say realising it's Sweet Pea, "What the fuck are you wearing?"
"Pyjamas, I came here to explain I'm not coming in today,"
"Why no- ohhhh yeah, Sean, sorry."
"Not your fault, could you walk to the office with me? People keep whistling and shit and it's making me uncomfortable."
"Yeah sure," he nods and we walk towards the office, "how you holding up?"
"I dunno, I just- like- it's just that- I can't believe it's been 3 years since he left. I miss him, you know? It's still weird without him."
"Yeah I understand, he was a big part in our lives." We finally arrive at the office, "hi, I'm Shadow Connor?"
"Yes, what's wrong dear?"
"I came to explain that I'm unable to attend classes for personal reasons, it's that time of year again."
"Ah yes, don't worry sweetie that's fine. If you go visit give him our best wishes."
"I will, bye Miss Pearson."
Walking away from the office sweet pea says, "have a good day, okay? Stay safe, don't do anything stupid."
"Whatever do you mean Mathew."
"You know what I mean Lex, don't do anything stupid." He says sternly, "I won't." We hug as we arrive at the doors, "come back to the trailer soon?"
"No sweet pea, what you said really hurt. I'm still not coming back."
"Shadow!" Malachi yells, running up to me, "get away from her snake."
"Stop, we were having a civil conversation Malachi it's fine,"
"Yeah it's fine, Malachi!"
"Shut up snake!"
"Both of you shut the fuck up!"
"Sorry," they both look down to the floor, "Shadow, what are you wearing?"
"My pyjamas, I'm actually coming in today,"
"Ok, text me later okay?"
"Yes, Malachi. Bye, bye Sweet Pea."

Time: 12:49pm
*myyyyyy milkshake brings all the boys.....* Ugh! Someone's calling me during my peaceful sleep, rolling over to my phone I see
JayJay 😍💋is calling...
Swiping to answer I put the phone on speaker, "What!" I groan, "come meet us at pops, it's lunch time and I bet you haven't ate."
"Jason, I'm not in the mood for eating right now, I just woke up."
"Fine, but your eating after school, get some decorating done?"
"That's a good idea, I'll do that now.
"Ok, well I'll see you later Dev." He hung up, ugh no I have to work. (Mood rn😂)
Getting up I get changed into some old clothes, I take the bed apart and take everything out my room, leaving it empty. Walking over to the paint I pick it up and start to paint the walls of my room.

Time: 4:47pm
After 4 hours of non stop working I've finally finished painting and putting everything up in my room, it now look like this:

Time: 4:47pmAfter 4 hours of non stop working I've finally finished painting and putting everything up in my room, it now look like this: