Who are you?

"Please wake up." I hear as I open my eyes, just to close them again, "omg, your awake! I'll get the doctor!" I hear someone say, looking around the room as I open my eyes I see that I'm in a hospital room, great. Did you hear the sarcasm? Anywayyy, looking around I notice a boy with brown hair and a crown shaped beanie on his head sitting asleep in a chair, who the fuck is that and why does he look like FP? My thoughts are interrupted as a boy with bright red hair comes rushing into the room with a doctor behind him, "Hello Miss Connor, I'm DR Proctor (😂) how are you feeling?" He asks, I open my mouth to speak but it's as if no words can form, I close my mouth and slam my hands down on the bed in frustration. Opening my mouth to speak again, still no words come out, "I don't think she can talk Doc," red head states, turning my head to him I put my hand on my chest and make a 'no, really?' face. The Dr writes something down on his notepad, "that's probably because of the amount of water that went into your lungs (idk 🤷🏼‍♀️) your lucky these boys saved you when they did!" I nod, as the doc walks out red head says, "how long until she can leave?"
"I want her to stay until morning, just to keep an eye on her," doc replied, looking down to my arms, which I realise are uncovered, I cross my arms and look down, "ok doc, that's all." Beanie boy says, the doc walks out. "So.. erm. I'm Archie and this is Jughead," redhead says, I nod, "what's your name?"
"Archie she can't talk dipshit!"
"Oh yeah, Jug grab that notepad and pen over there." Jughead walks over to a desk and grabs a notepad and pen, "there you go." He says, handing it to me, I click the pen on and write 'my names Shadow Connor.' They both read over the paper, "ok," Archie nods, grabbing his phone, "I'm gonna go call Jason and the football team, tell them why I can't come to practise." He walks out, I grab my pen and notepad from where he was sitting and write 'why'd you save me? You should've let me die' and hand it to Jughead, he reads over it. "Technically I didn't save you," he starts, "Archie saw you standing on the cliff and we started heading towards you.."
Flashback- Jughead's P.O.V
Archie and I sat a couple feet away from sweet water river, "Arch, why'd you make me leave Pops to come here?" I ask, "I'm not sure, I just felt like we needed to come here." I nod, still slightly confused though, "okay." I look around and spot what looks like someone sitting on the cliff, "Archie, who's that on the cliff?" I point towards the figure, he looks over to where I was pointing, "I'm not sure, but they're standing up, Jug let's go up there. What if they jump in? They'll catch hypothermia or they could drown! It's winter!" He shouts as he begins running up to the cliff, I follow after him. As we start going up the hill I notice that the person has long hair, I'm guessing it's a girl, she takes a deep breath and stands up, she puts her phone on the cliff as she looks down at the river, "Archie, she's gonna jump." I whisper, he starts slowly walking towards her, but it's too late as she's already jumped. Archie takes off on a run as he jumps after her. "ARCHIE!" I yell, as I see him descend into sweetwater river to find the girl. Looking next to me I see her phone, picking it up I see a shit ton of messages and missed calls
JayJay😍💋: what do you mean?
JayJay😍💋: where are you?
JayJay😍💋: Dev where are you!!
JayJay😍💋: WHERE ARE YOU!
JayJay😍💋: I AM EXTREMELY WORRIED RN, WHERE ARE YOU BBY
JayJay😍💋: ME AND REGGIE ARE WORRIED ANSWER OUR CALLS
JayJay😍💋: ME AND CHERYL ARE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!
52 other texts from JayJay😍💋
32 missed calls from JayJay😍💋

Reginald😂: what do u mean?
Reginald😂: where are you?
Reginald😂: Jason's just called me and he's really worried, where are you?
Reginald😂: please tell me your safe!!
Reginald😂: please lovely, hunny answer me I can't have you leave me and Jason. Please you are everything we have!
53 other texts from Reginald😂

GhoulieKing👑: NO LEXI WE SPOKE ABOUT THIS EARLIER!
GhoulieKing👑: PLEASE LEXI!
GhoulieKing👑: your weird little friend Reggie called he's worried
38 other texts from GhoulieKing👑
Altogether 134 missed calls and 297 texts and 3 voice messages.
"Jughead! Come on we've got to take her to the hospital!" I heard Archie yell as I put the phone in my pocket and run down to help him.
Lexi's P.O.V
Wow, two random people saved my life, I didn't think anyone cared. I'm snapped out of my thoughts thanks to Archie and two other red heads running into the room, grabbing the notepad and pen I write 'are these your siblings Archie?' The girl starts quietly crying, "Dev, it's me Cheryl Bombshell. You have to remember me come on!" She walks out, obviously upset, "Shadow? Do you remember me?" The other red head asks, I write 'no I'm sorry I wish I could.' He nods, "it's okay, you can't control that, but you don't remember me at all? You don't remember we have a date tomorrow, there's a football match in a few days. You don't remember anything?" He grabs my hand and squeezes it gently, 'no, I'm sorry I don't remember anything.' "I'm Jason Blossom, I hope you can remember me soon baby girl." With that he walks out, 'was that my boyfriend?' I write, "I dunno, we don't know you. We've never actually seen you before are you from the south side?" I nod, 'I live there with my brother, can you call him please?' I write. Jughead nods and grabs my phone, "can you remember the password?" He asks, I shake my head, "ok, I'll just swipe across from the missed call from 'brother dearest' or something." He walks out as the doctor walks back in with I think she said her name was Cherry, no Cheryl? "Okay miss Connor, Cheryl said you can't remember anything. Now that would be because you hit your head when you fell, we've contacted your god father he should be here soon." He walked out, Cherry, I mean Cheryl following him. Jughead walks back in, "he's on his way now with some girl called Toni and a guy called Fangs?" He questions the names, I nod 'yep that's them.' I write, he laughs and goes to say something but before he can speak GodFather FP walks through the door, "Lex, I got here as soon as I heard are you okay!?" He asks, Jughead looks shocked as he says, "DAD!?"