O N E

Coming back to Riverdale was something Angel never expected herself to do

Coming back to Riverdale was something Angel never expected herself to do. When Jason and Cheryl sent her to New York, she hated the idea, she never wanted to leave Riverdale, but now she understood that they did it for her health. Moving to New York was a good decision, and it would've been better if she had not met Nick. 

Angel loved Nick and his family, she thought they could do nothing wrong, but god she was wrong. It wasn't truly the family, but it was definitely Nick, who thought his parents could pay anyone off who stopped him. Being in New York did stop her addiction, but it wasn't exactly helpful to her mental health. 

She sat in the taxi quietly as they drove through the Southside, quite a few people staring as they drove past, it wasn't everyday that a taxi would come through. Especially not to the Ghoulies land. 

But Angel couldn't care less if she was stared at, she was just happy to finally be home.

"Thank you," Angel passed her money to the driver, who took it with a nod, "I'll help with your bags." He got out of the car and walked to the trunk, Angel slowly stepped out of the taxi in front of the House Of Dead. 

There weren't many Ghoulies around, but the few who were around stared at Angel curiously, cute, they were new. As usual the house was messy, it was a rather big house, there were 3 bedrooms, and basically half of another one. The kitchen and living room were the same space, at one side of the house, though the kitchen wasn't used often, the sofas were all over the room. 

On the other side of the house, were a sofa, two chairs and a table, and the stairs to the basement, also known as the drug lab. Skulls were all over the room, there were red candles everywhere, or at least it looked that way through the windows. 

Angel smiled at the driver as he handed her her suitcase, and he nodded in return, quickly driving away. She dragged her 2 suitcases and bags into the house, gently opening the door with her hip she saw the stairs to the bedrooms and bathroom was still as trashed as it was last time she was here, and the railing was still half collapsed. Laughing to herself, she looked to her left, seeing the living room full of high ghoulies, who as usual, raised their JJ sticks at her. 

"What're you laughing at, doll?" A voice whispered into her ear, Angel recognized it immediately. Spinning around, she jumped onto Malachi, who grabbed the bottom of her thighs, "Mal! I've missed you!"  Malachi laughed at the girl, he hadn't spoken to her much over the past year and a half but he had definitely missed her. 

"Hey doll, you're excited," Angel jumped off Mal and walked along side him to the sofa, like she had seen through the window the room was full of skulls and red candles, "well of course I'm excited, I'm home!" 

"Have you spoke to anyone else yet, Cheryl, those Bulldogs? Maybe even your brother?" Malachi questioned the girl when they sat down on the old, red sofa. "Nope, I only added yours, Kevin's and Mrs Lodges numbers. Haven't spoken to anyone."