SIX

"I don't understand how you don't like LA." Malachi and Angel argued playfully as they walked down the streets of LA, Angel had dragged him with her to the city with her to finish recording and go to her party. The song had been doing well, hitting 3M views almost immediately, it currently sat at 7M. 

"Too, cliche," Angel rolled her eyes at him, "how can a city be cliche?" 

"The same way you are." That earned him a slap to the chest, "you callin me basic now?" Malachi laughed at her, lightly holding her waist, pulling her to his chest as they now stood still in the empty alley way. "You just proved my point, babe." 

He whispered into her ear, making her shiver and turn to face him, "that makes no sense." Angel laughed quietly, staring into Mal's eyes as he stayed silent. Neither of them moved for a moment, but Mal's eyes moved from Angel's eyes to her lips.

"Can I kiss you?" 

Angel nodded slowly, and Malachi moved forwards quickly, catching her lips in a quick, sweet kiss. It was over in seconds, but it left them both with a smile on their faces. Angel's face was red, and Malachi's smile was more like a smirk. 

It wasn't really a secret that the two had always felt some kind of.. tension whenever they were together. But neither of them ever acted on it, not that they could remember anyway. Malachi was 19, and Angel was 16, there was a 3 year age gap between them. Yet because Angel was at the age of consent, their relationship wouldn't be illegal. 

"C'mon, I have a song to record."

"Is this the love song about me? Or did you scrap that song?"

"You read my writing journal?!" 

"I read your diary too, you work for the Hoe Zone now?"

---

"Roselina, that was amazing! You were slightly pitchy on certain points, but we can always re-record them." Ross, the manager, complimented Angel as he took off his headphones. He was sitting next to one of Angel's managers of the company who signed her. "I agree, all you need now is to figure out a title, and if you're making this an album."

"Yes. I'm making it an album. I have a few songs, and names. Something sweet, Say It To My Face, Hurts Like Hell, Fools and this one which I'm gonna call All For Love." Angel announced with a smile, she had been planning this album for just over 2 months.

"Okay, well, the Jacks come in tomorrow to record their parts in the song. Obviously we have to look over and listen to the songs, but then we can make the announcement, do the music videos, recordings, covers, make CDs and stuff." Angel's manager said with a small smile, writing down the names before walking out. 

Angel turned to Malachi with a smile, "your first album! I'm so fuckin proud!" He picked her up happily, swinging her around as they were both as excited as the other. "What're you gonna call the album?" 

"Not a single clue," she muttered whilst opening the email her record label had sent. 

"Well, that's not a very good name, what about, The Ghoulies?" Rolling her eyes, Angel hit Malachi on the shoulder, reading her email quickly. 

"I'm not promoting the Ghoulies when I'm still an honorary Serpent, Mal." 

Despite being away from the Serpents for a while, Angel still refused to pick one gang over the other. Sure, the Serpents didn't know she was back, and they weren't exactly there for her when she was kicked out. But they were still her family, and she couldn't turn her back on them completely by picking the Ghoulies.

"But we want more Ghoulies, doll. You can help us, c'mon." He whined, grabbing her face lightly to make her look at him. "Please?" He whispered, looking into her eyes.