Chapter 53

[Olivia's POV]

It's a few days later and I've had it so I have called everyone to the auditorium after school so the main idiots could tell their news.

"Alright, losers Mani and Liam have an announcement to make," I said.

Everyone surprisingly went silent and Mani and Liam were sitting on the stage in front of me.

"Well uh... we umm...hm." Mani kept on rambling and I looked down to Liam.

He sighed, "We're going to OSU for college."

Sophia and Isla's eyes went wide and so did everyone else's.

"W-what..." Sophia barely said.

"You're going to a college ten hours away from here?" Isla added.

"ARE YOU INSANE!?!" They both started to yell at the idiots and soon everyone else joined in.

After five minutes of this, I got annoyed and cut everyone off, "ALRIGHT EVERYONE SHUT UP!"

They all shut up and looked up at me.

"Look I get it we said we would stick together and they're leaving. I was mad also but let's calm down. This is good for them and we should be happy for them."

All of them nodded and started congratulating them, except for Isla.

She shook her head and headed out of the room.

"Wait Isla!" Liam called out before running after her.

I sighed and looked over at Sophia, "You good?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Congrats Mani. It's going to be great for you." she replied.

We all talked for a while and they all eventually left leaving me, Sophia, and Mani in the auditorium.

Sophia was talking about what she would do and wondered if she could afford to go anywhere near OSU when Liam came into the room with his eyes wide.

"Hey, Liam you ok?" I asked.

"Uh, Isla just broke up with me..." Liam said.

"That sucks dude, it'll be fine-" 

Liam cut me off, "That's not it...She told me she is pregnant."

"W-w-what?! Isla is pregnant?! Wait you've slept with Isla?! Wait why am I surprised? Not the point ISLA IS PREGNANT?!?" 

We all started to yell and ask questions but Liam stopped that pretty quickly, "We never slept together! She started cheating on me when she found out about the necklace! She slept with some dudes and she got pregnant. It's not my kid..." he mumbled the last part.

"Wait wait wait. She cheated on you? Mani, can I talk to you outside real fast?" I didn't even wait for an answer before dragging him out of the room.

"Olivia, why did you drag us all the way out here?" Mani whined.

"I want to kick Isla out of the gang," I stated.

"What? You can't do that you're not head of the gang." Mani said.

"I have more power though. I'm the one who brought the gang together. I was the one who brought Joey, Alex, and Isla in the gang. Me and Sophia brought the girls in from the volleyball team. If you didn't have me in the gang it would be much different than it is now. Also, I'm part of the first four. Me, you, Sophia, and Liam all have the most power. You have the most, but I still have almost the same amount."

"No Olivia! We're not kicking anyone out of the gang. Alright? Now I'm going back in the auditorium."

-Time Skip-

It's finally graduation and the ceremony is over. We are all at some restaurant to get some food and we are all thrilled to be out of high school for good. But Isla isn't there. After the day Liam and Mani announced their scholarships she basically disappeared off of the face of the earth.

We ate food and then we all went to Mani's house. We ate a lot of food and played truth or dare a lot. But eventually, we all went home. When I got home I got the mail and went to my room. I looked through the mail and saw a letter from a college that I have never even heard of.

Olivia Prince,

Hello! The staff of Capital University has gotten many anonymous letters saying you would be great for our school. And we must say we agree! We have seen videos and pictures of things you have done for your school and we are very impressed. Your grades are also very impressive. 

We know about your background and your past decisions and we still believe you would be good for our school. For safety percussions, we will have you checked when you arrive for any weapons or anything that could hurt fellow students and/or staff. We would also have you escorted to your classes but we would still enjoy having you at our school.

I hope I will receive a response before August 1st.

The head of the college signed at the bottom and I couldn't believe it. I had just gotten accepted to Capital University in Ohio. Which is only ten minutes away from OSU. I immediately called Sophia and she was super excited because she also got a letter from Capital University. Which we then realized it was kind of weird but we just left it alone.

-Time Skip-

A few days later, I decided to write back to Capital University.

Hello,

I am writing back to you to say that I will gratefully accept my place at your school. 

I finished the letter and then put it in the mailbox and I sent it away. Sophia told me she had sent her letter a few days ago and I was super excited that we were going to the same college together.

I looked at the time and realized that I was meeting everyone at the pool in half an hour. I grabbed my swimsuit from my closet and then quickly changed. I grabbed my bag and ran out to my car and drove to the pool.

When I got to the pool I realized nobody was there except for us. I parked and I walked in and threw my towel on a chair. I turned around and saw Mani and Liam jump into the pool and make a huge splash that hit me and Sophia. 

"Dude watch the splashing!" I yelled before jumping in myself.

"How about you, Olivia!" Liam yelled back.

I rolled my eyes and Sophia jumped in and came over to us.

We all swam and splashed and had fun for hours, and hours. 

I was swimming across the pool when I quickly felt my leg cramp up and everything went black.

{That's it for this chapter guys! Hope you enjoyed!}

Peace✌