Chapter 2

[Olivia's POV]

I growled and stood up from the ground, "WHAT THE HELL DUDE!"

"Oh my god I am so sorry about that." a guy with light brown hair and tan skin said.

As the guy tried to help me I pushed him away and got my stuff myself. "Whatever, just watch where you're going."

"I'm Liam by the way." 

"Don't care." I put my earbuds back in and started to walk to where my class was.

"I haven't seen you around here. Are you new?" Liam asked.

"Yeah I am, now just leave me alone."

"Well, who do you have for homeroom? I could help you if you'd like."

I groaned, "If I let you help me will you leave me alone?" Liam nodded. "Alright, I have Mrs. Davis."

"Oh ok, well her room is just at the end of the hall," Liam said.

"Alright, thanks." I turned my music up as loud as it can go and then walked to the classroom.

When I got to the room I walked in and saw a seat in the very back of the room in the corner. perfect, I thought. I sat at the desk and then just listened to music until the teacher got to the room.

Once the teacher came in she silenced the room and introduced herself. She called attendance and then asked if anyone wanted to talk about their summer. Almost the whole class raised their hands. I laughed a little and turned my music down so I could hear what these people did.

"Well, I and Alisa went to Florida and had a girls trip for two months." A girl said that she had a cropped shirt on that said: "Keep calm and cheer".

"I and my dudes went on a road trip and played football in half of the states in the country." Some big jock dude said.

This continued until almost everyone talked about their summer. It was so hard to not laugh at the way some of them told their stories and the basicness of what they did.

"Would anyone else like to share what happened during their summer?" Mrs. Davis looked around the room. "Ms. Prince. What did you do during your summer?"

"Well I sharpened knives, tried not to get arrested again, and I was not wanting to come to this school of supposed 'teens like me.'" I replied.

Everyone went silent. "You've been arrested?" A cheerleader asked.

"Yep. Many times actually. I've been expelled from every school I've gone to since I was ten." I replied with a smirk.

The bell rang and the teacher dismissed the class. As I was walking out she stopped me, "Excuse me, Ms. Prince."

I took out my earbuds, "Yes?"

"I would rather like it if you didn't talk about you're, well, past experiences." 

I smirked, "Don't call on me if I don't want to be called on." I put my earbuds back in and walked to my next class.

-Time Skip-

It was time for lunch and I just got out of the line with god knows what kind of food from the cafeteria. I looked around the room and I looked out the window and saw that the football field was close to the room. I walked towards the glass door in the back of the room and made sure no one was watching me before walking out. I walked to the field and I climbed up the bleachers and ate my lunch while listening to music. 

Once I was finished eating I realized I had a free period after lunch so I decided to just stay out on the bleachers and I grabbed my drumsticks from my bag and just started drumming on the bleachers. I found some songs on my phone that had drums incorporated into them and I played what I heard in the song onto the bleachers.

I can always go to music to calm me down. I can play the drums, piano, and the guitar. And I'm actually a decent singer, but nobody knows it. I have a keyboard and an acoustic guitar in my room and I just need a drum set to finish off my collection for now. I always find myself lost in music, and that is how i didn't realize someone had also came out to the football field.

"Hey new girl!" I heard someone yell.

I immediately stopped with my drumsticks and I put them back in my bag. I looked around and saw a guy standing on the track around the field. 

"I have a name you know!" I yelled.

"Well you never told me it!" After looking at the boy for a moment I realized that it was the same guy who had ran into me when I was heading to homeroom.

I got up from the bleachers and walked down to him. "Well isn't it the guy who decided to run into me."

He chuckled and put his hand around his neck nervously, "Yeah...sorry about that."

"It's fine. I'm Olivia by the way."

"Nice name. Anyways, I was about to run on the track when I heard you hit the bleachers." Liam said.

"Well, sometimes I just got to let loose and make my own music," I said.

"It sounded good. I just come out here to get away from everything. I'm the quarterback of the school's football team."

"If you're trying to impress me you're not going to. I'm sure I'm faster than you anyway." I said smirking.

"Oh really? Well, how about we see that then." Liam replied with the same smirk.

"Alright let's go. First to run around the track twice gets twenty bucks from the loser." 

Liam agreed and I threw my jacket onto the metal fence around the field. We got to our starting point and Liam got in position. I laughed and got myself ready.

"Alright. Three...Two...One...Go!" I yelled.

I just ran for the first lap while Liam sprinted. Halfway through the first lap, Liam started to slow down while I was still at a steady pace. Once we got done with the first lap we were at the same place and I smirked. I started to sprint as fast as I could and soon enough I was halfway past Liam and I could hear him yelling about it. I kept on running when I heard a high pitched voice I recognized.

"Let's go, Liam!!!!!!!" I looked at the bleachers and saw Kelsie, the girl who was wearing the cheer shirt. I just laughed and kept running.

As I was three fourths the way to finish the second lap I heard footsteps right behind me. "No way dude," I told Liam right before using my all and sprinting as fast as I possibly could to finish the race, winning.

Kelsi went quiet but then yelled to me "No wonder you can run so fast you run from the police all the time!"

"Wait what?" Liam came up from behind me.

"I see the news didn't get to everyone. Well, I have been expelled from schools since I was ten and I have been getting arrested since around then also. I'm a bad kid and I was told other bad kids were here but clearly not. Sorry if that changes your opinion of me dude. I'll cya later." I grabbed my jacket from off of the fence and then ran up the bleachers to get my bag.

As I was running up the bleachers I was tripped and I would've fallen down the steps if I hadn't caught myself. I stood up straight and turned towards Kelsi. "What the hell was that for?"

Kelsi smirked, "Bad kids get bad consequences. I don't get why my dad accepted you here." Kelsi replied with a smirk.

I laughed, "Your dad is the principle? Wow basic much? I don't care about what your dad thinks of me or what you think of me. But if you attack me I will fight back." I turned away from her and ran up to where my bag was. I grabbed my bag and then jumped off the side of the bleachers rolling onto the ground and getting back up in almost a second.

{That's it for this chapter guys! Hope you enjoyed!}

Peace✌