Chapter 12

[Olivia's POV]

It was the next morning and I woke up in the room Mani told me about that was across from Liams and I got out of bed and grabbed the pots that I had brought into the room the night before and ran into Liam's room.

I threw open the door and started banging the pots onto each other as loud as I could and yelled.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!!!" 

Liam fell out of bed and yelled, "OLIVIA SHUT UP!!"

"NOPE DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME TWENTY!! I DESERVE THIS AFTER WHAT I HAD TO DEAL WITH LAST NIGHT!!!"

"But-"

"MAKE THAT THIRTY! WILL THE NUMBER GO HIGHER?!" I yelled.

Liam dropped down and did thirty push ups and then sat down on the bed.

"What did I do last night?" Liam asked rubbing his head.

I put the pots down and stood in front of him, "Well from what I know, you first did the macarena on the counter in the kitchen, you got hella drunk, I had to drag you up here, oh and I slapped you over the head so you may be sore because of that also."

Liam groaned and looked up at me, "Anything else?"

"Oh nothing else...except you said I'M CUTE WHEN I'M MAD!"

Liam's eyes widened, "Oh god I actually said that?"

"Yep. Now get downstairs and get some food." I ordered.

"Yes ma'am." Liam stood up off of the bed and walked towards the door but stopped, "You know you actually are pretty cute when you're mad."

I growled and Liam ran out of the door and I sprinted behind him.

We ran into the kitchen and we were on opposite sides of the counter of each other when Mani walked in.

"Now why is Olivia mad?" Mani asked Liam.

"He told me that I am cute when I'm mad so I'm proving him wrong." I replied.

"But you are." Liam said with a smirk.

I growled and I quickly grabbed a knife off of the counter and threw it at him. I didn't throw it so it would hit him, but it was only about an inch away.

"You just threw a knife at me!" Liam exclaimed.

"I'll throw another one." I said.

Mani quickly ran over and got the knives away from me, "No you won't. Olivia you need to calm down, and Liam don't say things that Olivia will make you regret. Now just get some food and shut up, Sophia is still asleep."

"Ooh is she asleep in your room?" I smirked.

"Olivia I know you heard our conversation last night, so don't do this right now." Mani said. He grabbed an apple and then walked out.

"Sorry..." I mumbled.

"Did you just say sorry?" Liam asked.

"Yep. Sophia rejected Mani again last night. And no, I'm not sorry about the knife. I didn't hit you so there is no reason to be sorry."

"Alright. I'm just going to um eat then, I guess." Liam mumbled.

-Time Skip-

It's almost the end of volleyball practice and we are scrimmaging since our tournament is this weekend. It's 18-20 and my group is winning. I'm up for serving so I back up as far as I can and do my little routine I do before every serve. I bounce the ball three times, toss it twice, hit it once and then throw it up into the air. I hit the ball as hard as I can and run up to where I need to go.

The ball goes to the back line and Darcy passed the ball up to Brooke, one of our setters, and she set the ball for Lauren. Lauren spiked the ball over the net but I ran up to the ball and passed it back over.

We kept on going and soon Willow, who was in my group, spiked the ball and got us another point. Soon my group had won with a score of 22-25 and everyone congratulated each other.

"Alright everyone! Keep practicing before saturday! I don't care if it's just passing to yourself or even just working out you need to stay in perfect shape for the tournament! Understand?" Sophia called out.

Everyone yelled yes and soon people were leaving the gym. I jogged over to the bleachers and grabbed my bag. I sat down and took a quick drink while Sophia put the ball carts back into the storage room and when she came out I was already taking down the net.

I folded the net and carried one of the poles into the storage room with Sophia behind me with the other one. Once she got out of the room I closed the door and locked it and jogged back over to my things.

"So the guys game is right after Saturdays tournament games right?" I asked.

"Yeah. Once we get done with the two games we will have to leave almost instantly to get there at a decent time. I already told them that we might be a little late." Sophia replied while grabbing her things.

"And the homecoming game is next week?" 

"Yep. Aren't you and the band performing at homecoming? How's that going?"

"The planning committee wants us to just play a song or two so we will probably have one with the whole band that's up beat and then another where I sing with probably piano playing." I replied.

"This is going to get busy..." Sophia mumbled.

I said bye and I ran out to my car. Once I got home I went up to my room and threw my bag onto my bed and took a shower. I put on a school hoodie and some shorts and jumped onto my bed and just laid down for a second.

But of course I had to also get up and do my homework. 

So I listened to music with my earbuds in and I poured all of my homework out around me. I sorted it by most important to least important. For example, any homework I had for eighth period I would place as less important since I also have free period to work on that. But for third period I would have that for more important since I don't have free period to work on it.

So after three hours of working, and eating some food my parents brought home, I finished my homework and was able to read ahead in a book I had to write an essay on later in the year. I fell asleep with my music playing and the next morning I was woken up by my dad hitting me with my pillow.

"OLIVIA YOU ARE LATE GET UP RIGHT NOW!" he yelled. 

I grabbed an empty water bottle that was on my nightstand and threw it at him, "Alright alright! I'm getting up!"

I got out of bed and quickly brushed my hair while getting my shoes on. My shorts were long enough to not violate dress code so I didn't have to change. I ran downstairs grabbed an apple, got my bag and ran out to my car.

{That's it for this chapter guys! Hope you enjoyed!}

Peace✌️