Chapter 4

[Olivia's POV]

Once I got home I went into the kitchen and got some chips and then went up to my room. My parents were still at work as always so I had the whole place to myself. I connected my phone to my bluetooth speaker and blasted music throughout my room. 

I ate my food and looked around my room, it was a complete mess. I finished my chips and then I collected all of the dirty dishes in my room, which were a lot, and took them down stairs to the dishwasher. I then grabbed a few trash bags from a drawer in the kitchen and then went back up to my room. I threw away all of the trash I could see in plain sight and then threw all of my dirty clothes down the laundry shoot.

Around and hour and a half later I finally finished cleaning my room and it looked great. I laid down onto my bed and then thought about what happened today. I got in an argument with a cheerleader, I met a volleyball playing girl who is great, a football player who doesn't care for cheerleaders, and another football player who has now heard how I sound with drumsticks. Not bad but there weren't any people like me, so not perfect.

-Time Skip-

"Olivia! We're home!" Mom yelled from the door.

"Coming!" I yelled turning off my music and heading out of my room.

I walked down the steps and went into the kitchen, "What are we having for dinner?" 

"We just brought some pizza home. You can take a few slices and then go back to your room if you'd like." Dad said.

"Alright." I put two slices of pizza onto a paper plate and then headed to my room. When I got into my room I ate my food and then got my boots back on. I threw my plate into a trash bag, grabbed my bag, and then walked back downstairs.

"I'm going on a walk!" I yelled.

"Alright Olivia! Be back soon!" Dad yelled.

I walked out of the door and walked down the street. 

As I was walking I saw the cafe that I would go to when I needed to think, they always had the best cookies. Then an idea came into my head, I covered my head with the hood of my jacket and then walked towards the cafe. 

As I got closer to the cafe I saw that the lights were still on and someone was in there closing up. I went into the shadows quickly and I grabbed the lock pick I had in my bag. I then went out of the shadows and headed towards the cafe once again. I put the lock pick into my pocket and put my head down. I was able to open the door of the cafe and I walked in.

"Hey sorry we're closed." A voice said.

With my head still down I walked to the counter and ignored the person who the voice belonged to.

"Hey, I said we're closed." 

I smirked, swiftly grabbed the knife from my shoe and threw it towards the person making sure it didn't severely injure him. The man inhaled deeply signalling to me that he was in pain but not to much. I quickly grabbed some cash, as many cookies I could and then ran to the door grabbing my knife in the process. 

 I could hear the man yelling at me but I ignored him. He never saw me and I had looked before if there were cameras in there and there surprisingly weren't. I ran into the shadows and put the things I collected into my bag and then ran back home.

Once I got home I ran up to my room which was normal for my parents so they didn't expect anything which was good. I closed my door and quickly put my new possessions into a hidden drawer in my closet. 

-Time Skip-

After throwing my alarm clock across the room, I get up and grab my clothes for the day. I go into my bathroom once again, brush my teeth, and change into black ripped jeans, an army green cropped shirt, and my black leather jacket. I put on some nude pink lipstick and did a somewhat natural eyeshadow. I left my bathroom grabbed my boots and bag and walked downstairs.

I walked downstairs and realized that my parents had already left for work. I grabbed an apple from the kitchen, put on my boots, and walked out to my car. I went into my car and then looked through my bag to make sure I had everything I needed, I did and I started to drive to school.

When I got to school I went inside and headed to homeroom, only to have Sophia and Mani come up to me.

"Hey Olivia." Mani said.

"How are you doing so far?" Sophia asked.

"Hey you two. I'm doing good." I replied.

"Have you seen Liam? He hasn't gotten here yet." Mani asked.

"I'm sure he'll show up eventually." I answered. Mani just said ok and we went to our homerooms. I hadn't realized it yesterday but Mani was in my homeroom. I went back to the desk in the corner and I sat down and listened to music until the teacher came into the room and started the period.

-Time Skip-

It was time for lunch and I had just gotten out of the lunch line and I was heading outside when I heard someone call my name.

"Hey Olivia!"

I turned around and saw Liam walking over to me. "Hey Liam, it's good to see you."

"Yeah, are you sure you want to eat outside? My offer still stands." Liam asked with a slight smile on his face.

"I'm sure. I'm fine with being alone, I'll see you during free period." I returned the smile and then walked out to the bleachers.

I ran up the steps of the bleachers and sat at the top and looked around the area. I could see the football field and track but I could also see the baseball and softball diamonds, an area with tables and places to sit, I could see small stores close by and some cars would pass by every now and then. I ate my lunch and threw away my trash. I put my leather jacket on top of my bag and then walked down the bleachers and onto the track. 

I jogged a few laps and I gradually went faster and faster until I was at a steady sprint. I was able to run about ten laps before having to get a drink. I finished the lap I was doing and then I jogged to the top of the bleachers and got my water bottle from my bag. I sat down on the bleachers and watched as Liam, Mani, and Sophia all walked out onto the track. 

They weren't able to see me but I was able to see and hear them.

"So what's up Liam?" Sophia asked.

"Yeah why did you pull us out here, it's hot." Mani whined.

"Well you guys were wondering why I didn't get to school when I usually do." Liam said.

"Well what is it?" Sophia asked.

"Last night at work something happened." Liam said.

"Work? Liam has a job?" I thought.

"Well what happened dude?" Mani asked.

"Someone broke in. And when I told them we were closed for the second time they did this..." Liam moved his shirt so you could see his bandaged left shoulder. "They threw a knife and it hit my shoulder."

I froze, Liam didn't work at the cafe. Did he? I never noticed him before, and I would've been able to tell that it was him right? I mean I didn't look at the person in there really well, I just could tell that it was a guy. What if he knows it was me? 

I'm screwed.

{That's it for this chapter guys! Hope you enjoyed!}

Peace✌