Chapter 11

[Olivia's POV]

As I got out of my car I saw the visiting team running out onto the field so I quickly grabbed my bag and sprinted to the field. I ran up the bleachers to where I saw Sophia and I made it just in time to watch the guys run out on the field.

"Look who decided to show up." Sophia said.

"Yeah, yeah. I told you I forgot about the game." I replied.

I could see Mani and Liam messing around as they ran onto the field and smiled. They doing some weird handshake they probably made up in the locker room and I looked over the other team. 

The guys were about the same size as our team but some were bigger. Liam told me that this game was going to be harder than past ones so I decided to keep an eye out on Liam to make sure his elbow was ok.

Before I knew it the game had started.

-Time Skip-

It was the last quarter and we were winning but if the other team got one more touchdown it would be tied and the game would go into overtime. I could hear the cheerleaders cheering louder and harder than ever and I wasn't moving my eyes off of Mani and Liam.

Liam was running across the field with the ball but we tackled onto the ground. I almost got up but Sophia put a hand on my shoulder keeping me down and signaling for me to wait.

The ref blew his whistle and everyone got out of the way as he ran over to Liam.

Of course he was holding his shoulder.

I stood up and ran down the bleachers with my bag and ran onto the field. 

"Hey you're not supposed to be on the field!" I heard someone yell.

"Someone get her out of here!" Someone else yelled.

I ignored it all though and kept running towards Liam.

"Hey you need to go back onto the bleachers." The ref calmly told me.

"I personally help this player with any injuries he gets during practices and I know specific things about him that make me need to check on him. Let me just check on him real fast and then I'll go back to my seat." I replied calmly.

After a little argue the ref allowed me to check over Liam and I kneeled down beside him.

"Alright I know it's the shoulder. One through ten?" I asked making sure I couldn't see any blood through anything.

"Maybe a five." Liam replied.

"Alright well if it's only a five I think you can last," I looked up at the scoreboard "Another minute."

Liam nodded and I helped him up. I picked my bag back up and headed back to my seat on the bleachers.

"He ok?" Sophia asked.

"Yep. It will be a little distracting but I'm positive it won't affect him. He has a minute left and then it's over." I replied.

Sophia nodded and we watched as Liam ran down the field, winning the last six points of the game.

-Time Skip-

It's half an hour later and most of the people who go to our school are all at Mani's house for an after party.

His house is actually really big so I'm not surprised that most of our school could fit in it. People are blasting music, drinking, eating, dancing, talking, it's complete chaos. I lost Sophia and I can't find Mani or Liam until I hear a loud crash and cheering coming from the kitchen.