Chapter 26

[Olivia's POV]

As we walked in everyone was looking at us, or at least it felt like it. I looked around and saw everyone still hanging out together even though we had left. I am glad that they stayed together, we're like our own little gang.

We walked over to the others and the girls all gave me a hug saying how they were worried and how they had to hold Lauren back from going after Alisa. Isla though, was a little quiet.

"You alright Isla?" I asked.

"Uh yeah. It's just that, um, I'm sorry of how I treated you. I realize that you have other people being rude to you and I was just being mean because I wanted to be lead singer." Isla said.

"It's alright Isla. But if it is alright with you I kinda like being lead singer. But we can switch and I can be back-up. I mean I know how to play bass, kinda." I replied.

"No, it's alright Olivia. You are a perfect lead singer." Isla said with a slight smile.

"Thanks." I replied.

Eventually everyone was dancing again and it was kinda like nothing ever happened. 

In the middle of a song that we were all dancing to, the principle had walked onto stage and had stopped it. After a few whining groans the principle took a microphone and got everyone's attention.

"Alright everyone! It is time to announce our homecoming court!" Everyone started to cheer so he had to get everyone's attention again. "Yes yes very exciting. So I would like to announce this years homecoming duke and duchess are..." He opened an envelope and read the name, "Alisa and Lucas!"

Everyone cheered and the two of them walked onto stage. Lucas was happy but Alisa, ehhh not so much. 

"Alright now for this years homecoming prince and princess..." He opened a second envelope and read aloud the name, "Sophia and Mani!"

Everyone cheered but my eyes went wide. I cheered a little as they walked on stage but I regretted every second I was still standing there.

"Which means that our homecoming king and queen are Olivia and Liam!" The principle announced.

Me and Liam walked onto the stage and we were crowned by last years homecoming king and queen. We were asked to say a few words but I respectfully declined and Liam did the same.

"Alright well let's have one last round of applause for our homecoming court and please give them room for the traditional homecoming court slow dance." the principal announced.

Some people went to their seats and some just moved out of the way but soon there was a huge empty space in the front of the room.

-Time Skip-

It's the end of homecoming and everyone has left so me, Isla, Alex, and Joey now finally have enough space to take the equipment back to the auditorium.

"Isla can you take the microphones and their stands back for me?" I asked while I carried some speakers back to the auditorium.

"Got it." Isla replied.

When I got back to the stage I grabbed the soundpad equipment and took it back as well. I didn't need it this time but I was kinda disappointed I didn't get to use it. I carried the equipment back to the auditorium and as I was walking back into the cafeteria to get the keyboard and I was picked up from behind and was spun around.

"Put me down before I elbow you in the throat!" I said.

"Yes ma'am." Liam said before setting me down.

I laughed and got the keyboard. As I walked past Liam I stopped him, "Go tell the others that I have something to ask when I'm done." 

Liam nodded and he headed to the group. All of the others were still here and they were all just talking while they waited for me.

Once I made sure everything was put back in the auditorium I headed over to the table they were at and I smiled.

"Alright you people I have an idea." They all looked over at me and all asked what it was. "If you be quiet I will tell you." They all went silent. "Alright so Mani, Liam, and Sophia know this already but I always have a cabin rented out. In the small woods about ten minutes from here there are more cabins that I can rent out and we can all go there tonight instead of going home. And I already know that all of our houses are on the way to it so there is no reason why it wouldn't be a good idea."

Everyone eventually agreed to going and they all called their parents telling them what was happening. We all headed to our houses and got some clothes and changed and we grabbed some food.

Once I got to the camping area I rented out the rest of the cabins for the night and got the keys. I went to my own cabin and I put my stuff in the room I was sleeping in. I walked out of the cabin and saw some people sitting down by the fire and some still walking over since they just got here.

Once everyone got here and had their things in a cabin we all met outside and sat by the fire.

"Alright people let's play a game." Alex said.

"Alright. What game?" Isla asked.

"How about truth or dare?" Mani said with a slight smirk.

Everyone agreed and I looked over at Mani, "Alright dude you chose this game so ask someone."

"Hmm...Willow. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Willow replied.

"If you had to do a gameshow with on person in this group, who would you choose?" Mani asked.

"Olivia. She's smart and can think quickly." 

"Alright then. Now ask someone."

Willow looked around the group for a second, "Ruby. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Ruby replied.

"I dare you to hit Mani over the head."

"Oh my god gladly." Ruby said before getting up and smacking Mani over the head as hard as she possibly could.

Once I got back up after falling to the ground laughing I looked at Ruby, "Who's next?"

"How about you?" Ruby replied with a smirk.

{That's it for this chapter guys! Hope you enjoyed!}

 Peace✌️