Chapte Eighteen

"Eric?" Asks Clarice looking confused about the whole thing.

"Where is Amber?" Asks Eric to Russell.

"Why are you asking me? Didn't she leave me for you? I should ask you that question instead." Said Russell with an angry voice.

Clarice had never seen Russell like this mad before. She had an idea of what is happening and even she couldn't believe that Amber would do something like this. Russell is clearly mad right now and Clarice can't stand to watch another draw to Eric. 

"Let's go Eric, this is not your turf. We should leave before something else happens."

"GET OUT!" Yells Russell.

After Eric and Clarice leaves, Russell Drives to Judy's house. Patrick was all ready outside with his son at the time, then calls for Judy.

"Hey. What's up?"

"Is Judy here?"

Patrick notices that Russell sounded different this time. He wanted to ask him, but he just calls his wife instead. Judy came out of their house to greet Russell.

"Hi Russell."

Have you seen Judy?"

"Why don't you come in and we can talk about it inside the house."

Patrick calls his son and follows his wife and Russell insid the house. 

"Have a seat Russell." Offered Judy.

"Thank you."

"I have not seen Amber, but I just spoke to her a moment ago."

"Where is she?"

"She does not want to be found right now."

"Please Judy, I have to know. I am worried of her."

Patrick looks at Judy with a distinctive look and she knew she better let Russell know where Amber is staying.

"Russell, she told me that she is staying in the hotel, but I have no clue which one. She wouldn't even tell me."

Russell drew a deep breath, and wishing none of this had happened today. He loves Amber even after what she had done, but he cares more about where she is now. 

"How long have you known?" Russell asks Judy about the affair.

"To tell you the truth, just last night and this morning."

"What do you mean last night?"

"Patrick saw her car parking in a driveway and I saw it too this morning."

Russell's run his fingers through his hair and let out a huge sigh. How could he be so dumb about Amber. He wishes he could've seen this coming before it escalated like this. He said his goodbye to the couple and starts searching for Amber all over the town and outside the town.

"Where are you Amber?" Asks Russell to himself.

At the hotel, Amber wakes up from her sleep. She decides to call Eric. Clarice and Eric were still right in front of Amber's store at the time she's calling Eric. 

"Eric what's is happening between you and Amber?"

Eric did not say anything to Clarice at the time and excuse himself to Clarice and went home. Amber tries to call him again, and this time Eric pick's up his telephone.

"Hello?"

"Eric this is Amber."

"Where are you?"