Chapter Fifteen

Inside the truck, Eric is still thinking if he should tell Amber how he really feels for her. Amber is still not saying anything. 

"Amber? Please say something."

No words want to come out of Amber's mouth. For some reason the clouds started to dim and it looks like it's going to rain hard. Amber got worried about the flowers at the back of the truck. She came out right outside of the truck and went back inside the greenhouse. Eric follows and see Amber with a huge blue plastic cover to protect the flowers. They both try to cover the them as it started to rain. Eric could not handle looking at Amber so quiet and not knowing how she feels. While Amber was tying a knot with the cover, Eric came to her side and started to face her towards him. The rain started to pour and it is a very cold rain.

"I'm sorry, if I did something wrong. But for me, it was perfect. I have been waiting for a moment like this for a very long time. I went away and came back and you are still the one in my heart. The more I stay away, the more I get drawn into you. I love you."

As soon as he said those words, Amber pulls him and kissed him passionately. They both went inside the truck. Rain is still pouring, both of them soak. Eric kisses Amber more and they shared more passionate kiss inside the truck. Amber whispers something in his ears.

"Drive." She says it with a teasing smile.

Eric then started the truck and drive back to the store. While driving, he kept his other arms around her. Amber lays her head in his shoulder and wrap her arms around him.

Driving back did not take that long. As soon as they get to the store, they unload the flowers, and kept it in the flower fridge. Eric pulls Amber to the side against the wall and starts to kiss her again. They started to kiss more this time. 

"Let's go to my house."

Amber just nodded and held onto Eric's arms.

His house is not that far away from the store, but Eric had to drive the truck back to his driveway. When they get to his house, both of them could not take off each other's arms. Eric opens the front door and let Amber inside. As soon as the door closes, Eric pulls Amber close to him and starts to kiss on her lips. She was grabbing his hair with her one hand and the other wrap around to him. Eric lifts one of her legs to wrap around him. Amber can feel Eric this time. She feels him hard against her. The lights still off and the clouds are getting darker too, as if the rain had followed them.

"Oh, Eric." Moans Amber.

"I want you." Eric whispers while kissing her neck and her ears.

"Take me Eric."

With that being said, Eric took her in his room; where he starts to take off her damped clothes one by one. Amber can feel the warm sensation each time Eric's finger's brushes her skin. She laughs slightly when he tries to feel her bra covering  her breasts. 

"Eric, it tickles." Moans Amber.

"You're beautiful."

Eric lets her take off his clothes and did not stop to stare at Amber's eyes while she does it. He smiles after then carries her to his bed.

She can still smell the cologne from before and she loves it. 

"I can take my eyes off of you."

Amber did not reply, but she kisses him. Eric kisses her back more sensual in each part of her body. It made her grasp the sheets of the bed where she's lying. It was making her lose control. She pulls Eric away from his doing, then kisses him profoundly.

"I did not know you can kiss like this." Eric says in surprise.

"You haven't seen anything yet." Tease Amber.