chapter 6

(Y/n's POV)

As I continued to walk through the darkness, I started to hear voices calling my name. I looked around not knowing who would be calling for me at this time.

(Charlies POV)

Vaggie and I were looking around for Y/N. We both kept running and calling her name, because for all I know, they could be outside somewhere.

I continued to run and check ally ways until I seen a sliver of Alastor's coat moving beyond a street light.

"ALASTOR! GET BACK HERE!" I yelled out towards him.

I began to run over towards where I seen his jacket. As I got closer, I heard a familiar voice.

"Charlie?" The voice squeaked.

"Y/n??" I replied.

I got closer to her.

"Is that actually you?" I asked.

From the darkness, the jacket I seen shifted closer towards me.

"Yea... Alastor insisted I wore this..." She rubbed the back of her neck.

I smiled.

"Im just glad to see you're okay..." I mentioned as I walked closer to give y/n a hug.

As I was about to hug y/n, a voice echoed from an ally way.

"You wouldn't think I would just let her walk out on her own, would you?" The voice tore into me like a blade.

Y/n grew tense, as did I.

"Who are you?" I called out.

That's when Alastor came out of the shadows.

"Do you not recall my voice?" Alastor asked.

I shrugged.

"I mean, I could've guessed..." I mentioned.

Alastor was walking towards us, he was only wearing an undershirt, he didn't have a coat on. He walked up to us, and grabbed ahold of y/n.

"I thought you were going to let me go home?" Y/n asked.

Alastor shrugged.

"I was going to, but I feel that it'd be best for you to stay with me for a while." Alastor mentioned.

I glared at him.

"You cant just do that!" I yelled.

Alastor chuckled lightly.

"What are you going to do? Stop me like you have before?" Alastor teased.

Vaggie walked up right behind Alastor, sphere in hand.

"This time we will..." I said.

Alastor chuckled louder.

"To believe that you've got me trapped, is adorable... I know vaggie is behind me..." Alastor mention.

I looked over to vaggie, and vaggie sighed.

"I can easily kill you bot-" Alastor was cut off.

"But you wont..." Y/n mentioned.

Alastor was put back a little by that response.

"I would never, not in front of you, of course.." Alastor mentioned to y/n.

Y/n began to get furious, her eyes started to glow blue.

(Y/n POV)

I felt my heart beat faster, as Alastor threatened the lives of my friends.